《12》

It was december.The beautiful time of the year. Christmas was around the corner and ChanBaek was fast asleep in each others warm embrace. They were together now. Back to being a sweet lovers they once were. Baekhyun woke up yawning as she sat up cross legged. She opened the window shades as the winter sun welcomed her cold body.

"Morning baby." A deep voice was sounded. Warm arms wrapped around her petite waist.

"Morning babe." She cuddled into the huge body behind her.

"Why up so early?" Chanyeol whispered kissing her cheek.

"Its too cold." Baekhyun sighed turning around. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Awe..Okay..then go wake our little up..I'll make breakfast." Chanyeol kissed her collar bone. She nodded getting down from bed.

But Blaire's room was empty. She had gone to the school last night to give some of her assignments. Since it Baekhyuns mansion was that far away Chanyeol had let her go.

Baekhyun tried calling her daughter but her phone was switched off.

"Chanyeol. Blaire isn't home yet." Baekhyun came down stairs worried.

"Did you call her?" Chanyeol inquired.

"Yes but her phones switched off." The auburn haired girl panicked. Just then Chanyeol's phone rang. He put it on loud speaker.

"Uncle Chan..Urghh..Blaire came to see me..When she was about leave the witch came. She hit me on my head. I saw her drag Blaire away." Chads voice sounded Topsy. Like he spoke with difficulty.

"WHAT?" Chanyeol screamed. He looked up at Baekhyun who was crying.

"Sehun. Find Kyungsoo now now." He called his brother up.

"Yes brother. Chen and I are on it." Sehun said hanging up.

"Baek..Stay here..I'll be back with Blaire I promise."Chanyeol said kissing her lips. He limped away from the mansion.

Luhan and Xiumin had come over to their friend.

"Its Christmas eve today. Tomorrow night would be her winter musical performance with Celeste. Why is life so difficult?"
Baekhyun choked on her sobs. She was broken. That witch had taken her child away.

"Dont worry Baek. They will find her for sure." Luhan said hugging her.

"Yes dont loose hope dear." Xiumin consoled her. She nodded yet fear was evident on her flawless face.

Hours passed, but no Chanyeol ever came, Baekhyun was loosing her mind. She never had a chance to see her daughter grow. For fifteen years she'd searched. Now that she'd found her happiness that witch is trying to snatch her daughter.

Blaire slipped away from Kyungsoo as she started running away from her. Kyungsoo was coming coming after her with a hammer to kill her. She ran as fast as she can, her small legs hurt as she sprinted throughout the slippery pathways of Paris. 

"Come back you wench. Your mother along with you ruined my life. I will kill you." She came dangerously close to Blaire as she banged the hammer onto her, but the little girl dodged stumbling on the floor yet she got up and ran again.

Her body hurt as her little body jumped over benches and hedges. But the lady behind did not give up. She kept following. Tears streamed down her face, Blaire wiped them away and prayed that someone would come save her or else this lady would kill her for sure.

She kept running as she crashed into someones chest. When she looked up she saw her uncle. 

"Uncle Sehun, She is trying to to kill me." Blaire sobbed clutching onto his shirt tightly finally relieved that she was save.

"Hush, Don't cry now. Go Papa's waiting with Uncle Chen. Ti fiti and Chad. Let me deal with her." Her uncle bowed down to her hugging her tightly as he wiped her tears. He gently pushed her away as he called the cops to get Kyungsoo.

The little auburn haired girl ran into her father arms crying. Chanyeol hugged her back tight. The freckled girl hugged her cousin as she cried tears of joy. Blaire caressed Chad head. He bobbed their heads together as he lifted her up hugging her. Squeezing her to be precise. 

Blaire was taken home to Baekhyun. The petite girl almost fainted when she knew that Kyungsoo tried to kill her precious treasure. Baekhyun hugged her daughter along with Chanyeol. His big hands wrapping around their small frames.

"Finally everythings gonna be okay." Chanyeol said sniffling. They nodded giggling.