《4》

In the dark gloomy room sat the auburn haired girl. As she sighed seeing Anna being escorted to the Opera house. She loved music so much, still wasn't allowed to even hum a tune. She was grounded from playing music. Yet there were times she would play the drums with the kitchen utensils. A trait that was sent down by her father. A man she loved with all her heart.

Chanyeol had no say against the words of that witch. For she had served for his family far longer than his liking. One wrong move and he would loose Blaire for life. Just like how he missed her.
She had been divine in his eyes.

The young man limped his way towards his daughters room,she kept swirling around her room, humming a sweet tune.

He remembered her mother. He chuckled as he knocked on her door. Blaire turned around smiling. Yet her eyes carried a very deep sadness that he knew why.

"Its time for school sweet heart." Her father's deep voice filled the dark room. She nodded carrying her backpack as she walked away waving.

Chanyeol was broken. Deep down, he was shattered when she left. He was broken when he hurt his leg. He was a mess. Where his heart felt no feeling. Only his love for her and his daughter remained deep down at the depths of his heart.His pretentive life he lived with Kyungsoo. Was all an act.

Blaire sat class as she gazed lazily out the window. The silent rustling sound made her smile as it eased her pain a bit. Music was a part of her. Still playing gave her unbearable pain. The witch punished her. Or whipped her blue.

"Blaire,You okay pal?" Chad sat beside her.

"She wreaked mama's piano. Now I'm grounded to play any source of music." She sniffled.

Chad just hugged her tight. Hoping she might feel better. He felt sorry for the girl for she suffered with the witch.

"GUYS. THE Palais Garnier has put out their auditions for the year. Gosh Blaire we have to audition. The closing date is umm wait... Ohh in five days." Ti fiti said reading the auditions closing date. She fake fanned her self giggling.

"Wooow that's great. I am coming with you. I have an interview for my architecture thingy." Chad hugged his two best friends tight'y.

"Papa, papa where are you? Chanyeol's little daughter sprinted across his office room as she landed with thud on his table. Breathing heavily she grinned at her father before hugging him tight as if she hadn't seen him in years.

"Carefully baby. So what makes you happy like this, Got a boyfriend hmm?" Chanyeol asked smirking as she went to carry the fifteen year old girl who was extremly small just like her mother.

"Gosh Papa, I'd rather marry my Papa. So I could steal you away from the witch. And so you could find mama. She is alive right?" The girl blink at her father. Chanyeol chuckled at his daughters possessiveness over him.

"She is. I feel it. Anyways what did you want to tell me." The giant carefully limped to the window with his beloved daughter straddling his sides as he carried her protectively.

"The Palais Garnier is auditioning. can I go please, pretty pumpkin please." Blaire begged her father, as he chuckled at his daughters cuteness. She was all over her.

"You act just like your Mother. Of course you can baby?" Chanyeol kissed her cheek. Making her clap her hands in delight.

"You will not go to the auditions. Your sister Anna should be going. You are such bad luck that my daughter might ruin her chance. Stay in your room as if you don't exist. Dismissed." Kyungsoo's voice blared at the little girl.

"Kyungsoo stop it. It's just an audition." Chanyeol tried to reason.

"Shut up Chanyeol. Blaire I said dismiss. Clear?" The witch shouted in her calm Satan voice.

"Yes mother." Blaire bowed as she left.

"You will, NOT PLAY OR SING. I swear I'd ground you for life." Kyungsoo spat her voice out as the little girl nodded. She sprinted to the room as she locked her self in. Throwing herself on her bed, she cried muffling her sobs into her pillow when her phone rang.

"Yah" She sniffled without seeing the caller ID.

"Did the witch do something?" Chad's voice sounded concerned as Blaire nodded as if he could see. Yet the boy understood. He knew her far too well.

"Say, Blaire do you love me?" His voice sounded very serious for the first time in his life.

"Yah you dumbass, Why?" Blaire woke up wiping her tears as she sniffled.

"Then buckle up baby, We are going to the auditions. Ti fiti says we must leave tomorrow if we need to squeeze into a good spot. So be ready at night. Ti fiti and i will be there. Your father called sent me a text. So no need to fear the witch. Uncle Chan has it under cover. Bye, catch you later." Chad said in one go as he hung up.

Blaire giggled as she brightened up a bit. A text from her father mad her go nuts.

"Have fun, Please don't get caught. I am rooting for you. Fighting. I love you. Love, Papa."

"Thank you.. I love you tooo Papa. Your the best."

Blaire jumped on her jumped her bed squealing with joy.

"SILENCE." Was all she heard as she slumped back down on her bed but shrugged her shoulder s silently giggling.

"Forgive me mother." She softly shouted back.

"What ever dinners ready, miss it today, You'll never see food again. Get that. Down in five minutes." Kyungsoo shouted as she left her room door.

"Yes mother." Blaire sighed as she went to wash her swollen face.

The little girl smiled as she joined her father at dinner. Kyungsoo was curt to her, rude words were always spat at her, Yet Anna was treated like a princess with Chanyeol's money. Chanyeol's heart hurt, Why was Blaire so much like her. Yet he smiled at the thought that she was going to be happy tomorrow.