《6》

Memories...........

"Hey."Chanyeol sat next to Baekhyun who played the piano in the music room. And wrapped his arm around her petite waist.

"Hi playboy." Baekhyun giggled as she lent her head on his shoulder.

"Yah, don't...Did you tell Jongin name was Baetrice?"

"He kept wanting to know my name. I was irritated so I just said that name. And...he bought the lie so I'm playing alone." She laughed covering her mouth with her dainty fingers.

"Stop staring stalker. You make me blush." Baekhyun playfully hit Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Don't blame me, You just so damn beautiful." The taller chuckled nuzzling their noses together.

"Aish stop it Channie." She tried to push him away but he hugged her tightly. When he released the flustered midget she looked up to his deep brown eyes. As she smiled ever so sweetly their hearts beating against each other.

Chanyeol leaned in capturing her thin pink lips, his head slanting as he kissed her deep and sweetly. Her arms wrapped around his neck, as his were safely on her waist. as they kissed Baekhyun tiptoed. hugging him tighter around the neck as she kissed back with love.

"WHAT YOU SAID YES TO CHANYEOL?" Jongin's voice filled the empty music room resulting both the lovers to separate sadly.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at him with shock as he came near them.

"I've been stalking you for weeks. I even confessed thrice.. What does he have that I don't. Beatrice answer me?" The tanned male shouted at her making her scrunch up her face.

"He has my heart. Something you don't, You can't force someone to love you Hong in I'm sorry." Baekhyun said pulling Chanyeol away from the room.

Student's found out that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having a relationship, The girl's tried creating a bad impression on Chanyeol. For he had never been serious like this with any girl.

"Baekhyun, don't willingly go and get your heart broken."

"He's had millions of girls. You never know how far it went with them." 

"He's a heart breaker, He doesn't have true feelings for anyone."

"Leave him."

These where the words the girls and boys why even Jongin said. Yet why did Baekhyun's heart refuse to accept them.

He would always wish her a good day, a good night. Kiss her multi-pal times. Stare at her as if he'd lost his mind in her eyes.

Play with her fingers. Grin at her like a baby. His eyes would always search for her in a crowd. Why couldn't people see this.

Why weren't they aware of the fact that Chanyeol was whipped for Baekhyun.

"Yeollie...Are you playing with my feelings too?" Baekhyun asked the tall boy who had his arms securely wrapped around her petite waist.

"Baby..Please..Call me whipped..It's okay..For I'm whipped for you. Just can you trust me. And only what I have to say. For I love you...Now until my life ends." Chanyeol sighed as he kissed her cheek.

"I trust you Yeollie..I love you too.." Baekhyun turned hugging the taller tightly.

"Where's my kiss?" The taller tickled her.

"Aish..Stop...Ah..it. Your not getting it." Baekhyun stamped her foot and pouted. As she ran off swirling around as she giggled. Her auburn hair swirled around her flawless face.

Chanyeol chuckled as he stealthily walked behind her. His right hand in his jean pockets as the other pulled her waist.

She crashed into his hold as her eyes grew wide when she felt his lips on hers.

She smiled as she kissed back.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun called out for him.

"Yes princess." Chanyeol smiled as they walked under a tree. He lent back resting his body and left leg on the tree.

"Do you have siblings?" She asked as she jumped up to pluck an apple from the tree branch. Her blouse and skirt bouncing up and down.

"Hmm no. You?" Chanyeol asked closing his eyes.

"NoPe. Only me and my mom.Well she's quite old you know. They had be after a LONG time.. Hehe" Baekhyun said giggling.

"I would love to see her." The taller said opening his eyes to be shocked with a Baekhyun stuffing herself with apples. Her mouth full.

"Rea...y...Wh..n..yo..com...nnhg?" She mumbled through her apple filled mouth.

"Gosh Baek, You are too adorable. Now, I'll meet her now. Come." The taller shook his head as he pulled the girl away munching happily on a apple.

"Chanyeol.I love you." Baekhyun suddenly said on their way to her house.

"I love you more baby boo." Chanyeol smiled as they walked their way together.

Baekhyun wasn't from a wealthy family, yet her house felt like home. The simple way the things were kept to the simple and loving way her mother talked to them.

Though old she was a darling lady. Her smile was warm just Baekhyun's. It made Chanyeol smile as he looked on how mother and daughter shuffled around to make him feel like home.

"Channie, Umm if you feel uncomfortable, Please tell me,. I am sorry I can't give you so much luxury here." Baekhyun teared up fiddling with here dainty fingers.

"You needn't have too, I'm loving it here."  Chanyeol smiled caressing her hands.She nodded happily.

The food taste heaven, not like what was served for mere beauty at his house. The taste tingled on the tip of his tongue making him feel a well of emotions he had never felt before.

"Thank you baby, For the first time in ages I had a amazing meal. Your mother's amazing too.No wonder your perfect." Chanyeol chuckled as they cuddled on Baekhyun's couch in her small but abnormally neat room. Yet she had a lot of tiny objects that had a cute feeling. Like doll's, Bears, puppies, sparkly pens, notebooks. Tiny dream catchers here and there. 

Her wall scribbled with sketches, and right beside her bed was a perfect sketch of himself. The giant smiled as he ran his fingers through them, it was all a fantasy. She was a fantasy, the way she stood with her auburn hair messily falling over her shoulders her bangs long almost falling on the bridge of her nose, and her lips turning into a side smile.

She was Chanyeol's flawless forever as Chanyeol was hers.