《5》

The night came as Blaire was safely help out of the window. Three silhouettes of people were seen as the sound of foot steps sounded. In the distance a car zoomed away as silvery black haired man smiled at the sound.

The place was gigantic. Palais Garnier was a magnificent place. Like those buildings in books. A beautiful view. Ti fiti and Blaire were glued to the view as they got smacked in the head.

"Common. Go alone. I'll be here in the morning. Be outside sharply at three. Fighting." Chad pushed them in as he skipped off to his business.

It was serene as they entered the stair way.

"How can I help you?" A gentle voice sounded as a lamb like looking adorable man asked the two fascinated young girls.

"The..The..auditions." The two stuttered. Yet he smiled warmly as he bowed gesturing a hand towards a staircase.

"By the way. I'm Zhang Yixing. And you girls are quite familiar looking so call me Lay. Here now" Lay open them a door leading them to where the participants were.
"All the best beautiful ladies."

The girls were unaware of the fact they had been gesture to the nations auditions for the winter musical. Which Anna would never even dream of entering.

Hours passed as each one of them went in and out of the selection room. Some came out crying. Some overjoyed. Until it was time for Ti fiti to go. Blaire nodded as she hugged a nervous Ti fiti.

After about fifteen minutes she came out jumping like a Jelly bean.

"Blaire. I am selected. I passed. Fighting." The freckled girl hugged her cousin.

Blaire was nervous like hell. She kept wiping her sweaty palms on her skirt as she walked into the spacious french designed room and stood before an enormous table. She kept her gaze on the richly tiled floor. Her heart beat erotically. Like her heart was being pulled towards something. A strong feeling of untouched love.

"Your name please?" An angelic voice filled her doll like ears.

"Huh..Pa..Park Blaire." Blaire muttered as she locked gazes with a gorgeous lady who looked exactly like her.

Auburn hair, button nose,thin lips. Similiar fingers,most speacificaly the mole on the right of their upper lip.

"Pla...Play the piano." The lady with the auburn hair gestured the smaller. Blaire nodded as she slowly walked to the piano and sat herself down.

She didn't know why but she had a feeling like she was connected to her. Blaire took a deep breath in as she let it out slowly her dainty fingers started touching the piano key in such delicacy the other judges gaped with awe. Her eyes closed as she played the subtle music so magical it pulled their heart strings it a melodic way. Her thin pink lips pulling to the side with a soft smile. Her palms moving in grace. It was like she was trained all her life, so was she a born with the talent.

"Bae, She looks exactly like you like an exact replica of you, except for the eyes and ears though, And damn even play's the piano like you." Jongin whispered to Beatrice who sat staring at the miniature creature that played the piano so well.

He was right, She was an exact replica of her. And she didn't know why she was feeling so attached to the little girl. Though she had only met her then.

Once the playing was over Blaire was summoned to the board of judges.

"Whom did you come with?" Beatrice crossed her arms under the desk. 

"Oh with Chad my best friend, and Ti fiti, my cousin." Blaire smiled. 

"Ohh she looked so familiar too. Wasn't she an Oh?" Jongin thought out loud. Blaire nodded as she giggled making the midget's eye's go wide.

"Didn't your parents come?" The auburn haired lady asked again.

"No, Papa's busy." She bowed.

"Fine, umm...You are selected. I would like to see you in three days. You will be staying here as you will start schooling here. Good day. Blaire." Beatrice smiled warmly as the smaller replied the lady with a box smile as well. But before she left the doors she turned.

"Beautiful lady, can I know your name please?" Blaire asked Beatrice.

"Oh yes. I am Beatrice." The beautiful lady said as Blaire disappeared behind the huge french doors.

Chad was waiting for them as they left the place waving goodbye to their new friend Lay. 

"Passed?" He asked getting into the car?

"YES....You?" The girls said in unison.

"Me too. Lets go before getting caught." Chad smiled before zooming out. Blaire felt strange as she quickly turned around to see the auburn coloured lady looking at the direction their car was going. As the figure faded into the darkness, Blaire sung into her thoughts.

Who is she? and why did she feel so connected to her. Blaire sighed as she closed her eyes tired with the days happenings. She hid her letter deep down her bag into her drawing book. A place where no soul knew that existed.

As the night closed in the beating of three hearts filled the empty streets and hall ways. Palais Garnier  was miles away about six hours of driving. It was tiring as they pulled in front their school, for Chanyeol had texted them that the witch was on her way to school to check on Blaire.