《11》

A week later....

Ti fiti and Blaire sat with Lay one winter afternoon as they chatted about random stuff. Lay studied the auburn coloured haired girl.

"You know Blaire, I once new of a girl who's eyes turned a bright shade of cosmic latte when she saw a certain guy." The lamb like boy smiled. "He was Cha..Ah excuse me." He said answering his buzzing phone.

"Sorry girls. I have to leave." He bowed as he waved good bye.

Ti fiti had homework so she left to their room. Blaire wondered through the hallways until she walked into a beautiful dromatery.

"Ohh Blaire what brings you here?" The beauitful teacher asked.

"Apologies Mademoiselle." Blaire bowed at her.

"Oh dear you are such a darling." Baetrice came forward but before she could touch her.

"Madamosseile. Blaires father has come to see her. And he says he wants to see her now." The maid said before leaving.

"Papa..Ohh please do come and see him." Blaire jumped in joy as she pulled the beautiful teacher with her.

Beatrice let her pull her as they descended the stairs. And Beatrice was shocked. Her face scrunched up as she started choking on her sobs.

Everyone was there at the hallway. They stood staring at the beautiful teacher.

Her eyes could see the man she loved with all her heart. The silver haired giant limped towards her as he cradled her face.

"ChanYeol?" The girl whispered but audible enough for the others to hear.

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled through his tears as he latched his lips on to hers hugging her as tightly as he can.

"Papa? Why..Why did you call her Baekhyun?" Blaire asked confused. "And..Why did..Did you kiss her?"

"She..She is your mother. That's why. Baekhyun is her name baby." Chanyeol said his daughter while he still hugged the crying Baekhyun.

"Mama." She whispered looking at the auburn haired lady who was crying in her fathers arms.

"Yes....I knew you were mine...Say that again please." Baekhyun bowed down as she hugged Blaire.

"Mama.." Blaire repeated as she hugged her mother back. Chanyeol hugged them from behind.

"WHAT? YOU HAVE A CHILD?" Jongin screamed. "And damn you lied to me all along about your name."

"I..I..had to...Lie...I am sorry Jongin. But see..My Yeollie is here." Baekhyun hiccuped as she cradled the giants face and kissed every part of it.

"But he lived with me for the last fifteen years. And still do you think he loves you?" Cackled Kyungsoo appearing from the door.

"Channie..Is it true?" Baekhyun asked the giant and he nodded.

"Explain then." She clung onto him.

"I was left with no choice. But I never married had any relationship with Kai's wife. She was just a parasite that clung onto me and our daughters life." Chanyeol's voice was scary.

"I believe you. I missed you so much you big giant. I told you I'll come back, Yet you found me instead." Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol even tighter squeezing him in her sweet embrace.

"No, I didn't our daughter did." Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went home, Blaire had stayed back saying her mama and papa has a lot to talk about being the understandable girl she was.

Chanyeol sat on the living room couch, Looking around her mansion.

"I wish mother was here to see this. She would have died of an heart attack." He smiled at the beautiful girl he loved with all his heart. He stood up as his hands reached her hair pin and pulled out.Letting her luscious auburn hair fall down. He messed it up smiling making the girl blush.

"I like it when its loose. Just saying." He sat back down. An awkward silence filled between them. Until Baekhyun broke it.

"How..How did you become crippled?" Her eyes were glued to his leg.

"I fell from the horse, it fell on my leg. Kyungsoo did it. And yah I....I was wondering if you would still love..I mean like a cripple me...I understand...I am such a disappointment...I am sorr....." He was was cut short when when a pair of soft lips crashed against his own.

"Why are you still an idiot Yeollie? Whether a cripple or not, you're still my Chanyeol, My silver haired giant. and...I still love you a lot." Baehkyun sat next to him as she hugged his waist tightly.

"I love you too. A lot..Sooo much.." Chanyeol hugged her back. 

Finally the hearts that were ripped apart forcibly were finally pasted together. 

As one.