《7》

The the for Blaire to leave had come, yet she feared the witch so much. What if she grounded her for life. Chanyeol walked into the gloomy room of his daughter, her room reminded him of her How she was so much like her mother, her room was covered with sketches of various things, her friends, the maids, the palace like house they lived in, her dog her horse. Everything, at the far corner of the room on her easel, there was something she had covered with a satin material.

He removed it to see his picture drawn perfectly. He smiled but something else caught his eye, A picture of a lady, but it had no facial features drawn yet. He unconsciously traced the picture when her daughter stirred in her sleep.

"Why didn't you find mama? I miss her." She mumbled in her sleep. Visible tears falling down her chubby cheeks.

"Mama, I searched for her everywhere possible, Until I almost fell terribly sick, yet I had to stay healthy for you baby." Chanyeol whispered to his sleeping daughter. She was so much like her, It was like she was sleeping. He kissed her on the cheek and shook her.

"Blaire wake up." He tickled her, but the small girl slithered further down into her covers, she turned into a ball still sleeping. 

"Yah you naughty brat. Common up you get." He kept tickling her. When she gave up.

"Papa, I am sleepy." She cried but the girl was scooped by her father and pushed into the bathroom.

"Now off you go shower." He pushed his daughter inside.

Chanyeol had something on his mind. Something that he's gonna do for his daughter. He smiled as he went down to breakfast. After moments Blaire came down skipping as she hugged Chanyeol and kissed his cheeks.

"Morning Papa, So where's witchy and that minion of hers? Blaire sat down as the maids served her breakfast.

"Gone to enroll in school dear. She's be here any minute." Her father said.

"Ohh." She sighed heavily, just then Kyungsoo entered the house. The first thing she did was check whether Blaire was there. 

"Get going to school, No one eats breakfast at this time." She shouted as she left for her room.

"Blaire baby, Come to my room. Now." Chanyeol said his voice deep and dominating.

"Yes papa." His daughter followed her blackish slivered haired father to his room. He closed his door. He made her sit on his lap and gave a tight hug.

"Blaire, You have go to Palais Garnier. Runaway from here Blaire. Please go live your dreams, Papa will will come see you someday. Come back when you become a pianist. I know I would be hard for me to live without you, Yet I'll know you would be happy. Please. Runaway. Hmm?" Chanyeol slowly said.

"But Papa. I'll miss you. I can't." She cried.

"I will miss you more, Yet I can't see you being torture by someone you doesn't even have a place in your live.So Runaway. I love you my girl." Chan

"I love you too papa." Blaire nodded as she left for her room to pack.

"Sehun, I want you to pick her up ten, Clear. Okay thank you brother." Chanyeol smiled satisfied at his decision.

While the witch was in her office room,Blaire's uncle came to pick her up, Ti fiti and Chad waved at her as she sat inside the car. She waved at her as she cried. Chanyeol limped to the car and kissed her cheek. 

"I'll come to visit.I promise." He caressed her cheek. She sniffled nodded. She pouted just like her mother. Just as they were about to pull off when Kyungsoo came shouting.

"Chanyeol, Dont you dare send her anywhere." She shouted at him.

"She is my daughter Mrs Kim, and not yours. I take her decisions. You step back." Chanyeol blaggarded her as Blaire successfully ran away from the hell hole she lived in. Her heat broke to leave her father alone. Yet it was he who wan't her to go.

They were escorted into the grand halls of  Palais Garnier, Lay took them to a room with the other children and where the beautiful lady stood.

"Ohh Hi Blaire, Hope you remember me?" She asked bowing down to her level.

"Yes, Madam. I do." Blaire nodded.

The children were sent to dorms, When it came to Ti fiti and Blaire they sent to a large vintage french room, with beautiful gold carvings.

"Lay, Why aren't we given normal dorms?" Ti fiti asked as Lay help them with their bags.

"Hmmm, That's since you two are only ones selected for the winter musical and you will be learning under mademoiselle Beatrice. So she wanted you guys to stay here. Now if you want anything call me, here's my number." Lay said as he saved his number on their phones.

It was night when Blaire and Ti fiti were sleeping, their room door creaked open revealing a silhouette of a lady came in padding silently. Beatrice sat next to the little girl with big doll like ears, almond shaped eyes, auburn hair and flawless porcelain white skin like hers.

She caressed the sleeping face as her thumb lingered upon her mole on her lip. Tears filled in Baetrice's eyes as she stared intently at the doll like creature with divine beauty. 

"Could it be?" Baetrice whispered as she slid her hand through the girls hair.

"Blaire......Park." She sniffled as she stood up and walked away, she gazed at Blaire's sleeping figure as she slowly closed the door.

***********************************************************************************************

This Chapter Is stupid and boring, I apologize....