Love Gained-Love Lost

Bellatrix stared into the eyes of her lord as he spoke the words of his very own prophecy. "I will die one day, and with me everything I have built." He predicted. Bella's head shook quickly, "Never. I'll never let either of those things happen, my lord." Tom Riddle gently stroked the side of his most loyal servant's cheek. "Even you cannot stop this from happening, my dear Bella, but there is something you can do." He concluded.

Bellatrix's head shot up. "Anything, my lord. Name it, and i'll do it. Your wish is my command." Tom chuckled at his mistress' adoration of him. "I know, Bella. But this is something bigger than anything I have ever asked of you. This is my greatest desire. I am afraid it might be too large for even you," He admitted. Bellatrix shook her head once again. "No job is ever too great. Not when done in your name, master." 

"I want- no I need to conceive an heir. I need a child with my strength, power, darkness and most importantly- my loyalty," He commanded. Bella's words hitched. Was he indeed commanding her to do the one thing she dreamed of doing since taking the dark mark? "My lord, are you saying you wish for me to carry such a child?" He touched her cheek once more, "Of course. Who else could I trust with such precious cargo? I know the lengths you will go through in order to protect me. I can only imagine the things you'd do to protect a child that solidified out 'union'," He replied. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malfoy Estate 

Rodolphus Lestrange groaned in frustration at the new order of the Dark Lord. For three years Bella shared his bed, as well as her husband's. The only difference was what happened between each couple behind closed doors. She was Rodolphus' wife, but she was also their master's lover. Now she would carry his child? 

"Absolutely not. I will not agree to such an unspeakable scandal." He fussed after his wife told her family the news. Lucius Malfoy, his brother-in-law, hushed his protest. "If the lord wishes for such a scandal, he shall have it...with or without your permission." Bella, along with Narcissa Malfoy nodded agreed with Lucius. "I am going to do it Rodolphus." Bellatrix asserted. "If you have a problem with it- divorce me. I asked you to do so the first time I shared our master's bed, you said 'no'. This is different though, I will be the mother of his heir. I no longer have a need for this marriage, nor do you. Divorce me!" Bella shouted. 

Rodolphus' head hung low. He tried to please her. He wanted her to love him, as he did her. Her heart belonged to the Dark Lord, as it always had. And for this he would give her what she desired. But he'd never forgive their Lord for stealing her away.