Vengeful

Voldemort arrived into the room to find a curled up Bellatrix in the corner. He moved slowly towards her as he attempted to keep his balance as his childhood home shook beneath him. The house rattled at the same motion that his lover rocked back and forward. Behind him, Severus, Lucius and Narcissa apparated. 

They were shocked with the scene in front of them as they too tried to walk on the shaking ground. Their leader ushering them back, giving them a hiss as a warning. He reached the distraught Bellatrix. She lifted her head and tears streamed harder as her eyes met his. "I am sorry. I am so sorry. They took he. They stole her from my arms. He stole my baby. They stole our Hermione," She cried out. Voldemort hushed her as he tried to get her emotions to settle before she brought the entire building down on their heads. 

"We will get her back, my love. I swear. She will be returned to us..to you," He swore, wanting to believe it himself. Bella's head shook unconvinced. "They'll kill her. he will kill my little girl," She rambled. Her eyes shifted and the ground shook harder. "Then i'll kill him!" She shouted. "I'll kill them all." She continued, her emotions taking full control. 

If he were not the Lord of all evil, and on the other side, he'd fear her in this state. Bellatrix was no longer angry, she was vengeful.