New World Order

Professor McGonagall slowly strided in front of the crowd, ignoring my Father and staring directly at me. "Why?" I walked forward and stood next to her and mumbled "Why not?" Voldemort laughed, coming over and kissing the top of my head. "Do you expect something else from my very own daughter, Minerva." Her breathe hitched, as she took a large step back. Bellatrix chuckles, gliding over next to me. The light witches and wizards broke in a soft conversation, no doubt about my paternity. "Don't act so surprised, Minerva. You were the one who placed my daughter with those filthy muggles after Dumbledore stole her from me the day she was born." Professor mcGonagall gave me a pitiful expression. "It was the safety of the child."

My eyes formed into the shape of daggers. "That wasn't your decision to make." She shook her head. "But don't feel bad. I don't need your pity. Save it for the innocents who are about to die for your cause." Mother walked over to McGonagall. "You will watch as I torture and kill them. Then your life will be mine for the taking."Grabbing the McGanagall's hair, Bellatrix licked her cheeks. "Then i'll feed your corpse to Fenrir. And allow him to devour whatever is after I've finished." McGonagall eyes widened in fear as Mother pushed her to the ground and students flanked to her side to help her up.

Cries of students broke out as they began to panic. "Silence! No more whining is allowed. No more mercy will be handed out. You will either pledge your alligence or die." Older adults refused to give in, and so Father used them as examples. Deatheaters killed them within the blink of an eye. One by one ravenclaw students began to switch sides, until only three were left. Goyle raised his wand calling out the imperio curse forcing them to the ground. "Pledge or die." My voice rang out to all students, ravenclaw and hufflepuff alike. Gryffindors were killed before hand, expect for the weasley children. I was told that Father was saving them for a special occasion. Hufflepuffs gave in because of fear, while Ravenclaw refused to lose the last of the dignity they had left. The three of them were killed by uncle Lucius without a second thought.

We were left with a wandless Professor McGonagall, thirty ravenclaws students fifteen Hufflepuff (most of them died in battle) and all of slytherin. Hagrid was the only adult who remained alive, besides McGonagall They both of them were defenseless against as they were apparated away to one of the multiple dungeons within a deatheater's home. Father grouped together the last of the Hogwarts students. "All muggleborn students step aside." A few of ravenclaw stepped out and almost a quater of hufflepuff. With a flick of three deatheater's wands the students were burned alive. I covered my ears from their piercing screams and kept my eyes closed to keep my tears from falling. They were dying for simply being born to muggles. I felt terrible as flashes of my experience for being hated as a muggleborn recalled into my mind. Their deaths weren't needed, but still took place.

Refocusing, I covered my nose from the smell of burnt bodies. I glared at the deatheaters as they laughed devilshly. Father gave me a disapprovaling look as my eyes watered in reaction to the ton of dead children's bodies. He turned back to the rest of the Hogwarts students who now were petrified. "No need to fear. I have mercifully decided to allow half-bloods to live, however, you lot are no longer welcome in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. From this on, the school is open to pureblood only." Slytherins appeared pleased by his decision, as did his lot of followers. "Let it be known, that this is only the begining. Not only do I plan to corret the errors of this school, but the entirety of London. When I am done, London shall praise me for returning it to it's proper glory. My reign has begun."