Summer Time: Parentage Revealed

Lucius Malfoy handed me my file, left the room with Draco and Narcissa trailing after him. My eys skimmed over every piece of paper until I located my birth records. After which, I searched for my parents names. My father was listd as unknown, but my mother name was there in small black letter. "Bella Lestrange" The name meant nothing to me, at first. Then I remembered either Daphen or Blaise mentioning her once. I knew excatly where to find her, becuase I remember them saying, she was serving life in Askaban for using the Cruciatus Curse to torture the Longbottoms until they went insane. My mother was a sadistic follower of the Dark Lord. I came from a monster. I wanted answers and now I had them. There was no point in trying to find my Father. He was no doubt a pureblood, who believef in pureblood supremency. Another minion of you-know-who, who wants nothing to do with me. "Bloody hell."

The Malfoys run back into study just as a toss the papers into the ongoing fireplace. "To hell with them and their hell bent beleifs." I glare at the clan of purebloods in front of me. "You knew what they were and still allowed me to read that! How dare you!" Looking over to a sadden Draco, I remember why Bellatrix Lestrange was the topic of converstaion that day in the Great Hall. He'd brought up the subject of his insane aunt who was talented at flying. My mother was his aunt, which meant. "I'm your cousin. You've known all along and did not say anything!" Draco took a step towards me, causing me to back away. "We did not allow him to Hermione. Do not blame, Draco." Narcissa then began to come closer to me as well. I began to panick and drew my wand. "You brought me here, knowing I was your neice. How long?" My uncle and aunt glance between each other then at me as I kept my wand directed at them. "Since your first year at Hogwarts. We told Draco the truth the summer before your second year."

I shook my head, feeling the tears coming. Draco pretended to be my friend in order to get closer to me. "I should have known someone like you would never become friend with me because of actual feelings."  Draco denied everything. "I became friends with you because you are my family. I knew you were unhappy and that it was my fault. I wanted to make amends with you before you found out that we are related. Hermione, you know I care about you, even alittle more than a I should care about my cousin." At that my cheeks turned red from embarassment. I'd fallen for my own cousin. After a few moments, I put my wand down and took a deep breath, then look to all of them. "Why didn't anyone tell me? Why did you not come for me? How did I end up with muggles? Who is my Father?"

Aunt Narcissa wrapped her arms around me as I buried myself into her embrace. Uncle Lucius, although not nearly as emotional, smiled slightly at the scenery. I looked to Draco, to find him smirking, as usual. Narcissa seperates from me a bit, looking me over . "Will tel you everything we know in the morning, but tonight we all need to rest after this long day." I agree with her as she guides me upstairs. As we walk I look over to Draco, who's no longer smirking, but givng me a genuine smile. I blush more as Aunt Narcissa pulls me up the stairs. I swore she mumbled, "They're going to be trouble." My head drops, blushing even harder, knwoing that she's referring to Draco and I. Once we reach my room, there is an elf waiting at the door. "Linshe, this is my neice. Ensure she is taken care of properly."

The house elf smiles in delight at the thought of a new child to take care of. "C'mon missys, Linshe will get yous washed up and in bed." As she begins to tug on my arm, I turn back to my aunt with a question I needed answer tonight. "Did Bellat- Did my mom want me?" Naricssa shalted in her steps, spun around and returned right back in front of me. Placing both her hands on my shoulder, she kneeled down to my level, staring at me directly in my eyes. "You are my sister's greatest treasure. She wanted you more than anything. She loved you more than life itself." Tears swelled in my eyes. "Then why did she give me up? Was I not enough? Did I get in the way of her dark missions? Was it an order for you-know-who?" Aunt Cissy stepped back, grimacing at my last question. "It was becuase of him that your mother adored you so."

I shrugged my shoulders, not understanding. What did he have to do with Bellatrix keeping me. I was missing something. "Everything will be explained tomorrow. Go to sleep." She walked away without another word. Linshe tugged me into my bedroom. Where my night gown was waiting and my bath was drawn. After cleaning myself, I laid down on the Queen sized bed. I took a moment to observe the room. It was large in size and lovely taste in decor. The room mirriored the rest of the Malfoy estate; brillant beyond words.
---------------------------

Afternoon rolled around when my aunt and uncle returned from their eerands. I wanted my questions answered, so Draco would stop avoided me, as he's made a job doing of since this morning. After they both settled in, I waited for them in the living area. Uncle Lucius ordered a house elf to make lunch and Aunt Narcissa sat beside me, stroking my hair. "You look so much like her." I agreed, reminding a photo a saw of Bellatrix with her sisters in the library. "Can you answer my questions now?" Uncle Lucius lifted one brow, questioning the demanding tone in my voice. "Yes, we will. And after we are to have a conversation about manners in this house. You might have been raised as a muggle, but you are a member of this family and you will learn  to behave like one." Rolling my eyes, thinking if he's referring to his son as an example of what I should be acting like. "I hope you do not think I will become more like Draco."

Uncle Lucius slammed his cane on this floor in frustration. "Draco may be rough around the edges, but he knows what is expected of him as a pureblood child. And you will learn to follow our rules as well. I will not have you turn out like one of those weasley children." I laugh at his dramtics. "Ron is the only weasley I have a problem with, actually. I like his sister, Ginny, she's a refreshing change from Daphne and Pansy. It's nice to meet a pureblood who isn't a supremist every once in a while." He threw his hands up in defeat. "You'd rather socialize with blood traitors rather than your own kind." Smiling, I shrugged my shoulders. "As long as they don't insult me or the ones I care about, why should I have a problem with someone." Narcissa strokes my hair some more. "You look so much like her, yet you have totally different personalities."

With the subject of my mother brought up, they told about the night I was born. How dumbledore stole me away from my mother and placed me in a muggle orphanage without following proper procedures. And about how no one could locate me after that night so they thought me to be dead. In a fit of rage bellatrix went to question the Longbottoms about where Dumbledore took me and got caught. "She tortured them that poor couple until they went insane. It's terrible. I feel so sorry for Neville and his family. She cost put his family through something worst than death." Narcissa and Lucius still did not see it my way, nor would they. "I still don't undersand where the Dark Lord fits into this. Aunt Cissy said it was because of him that Bellatrix loved me so much. Why?" Narcissa strartedto tear up as I referred to her as my aunt for the first time, so Lucius took over. "Your mother, like most purebloods, was in an arranged married. There was no long between them, for she was infutiated with the Dark Lord. The two of them had a relationship. he gived her with the thing she considered to be the highest honor. To bear him a child to carry on his legacy. You are that child." I froze after those last four words. I let them sink it, before responding. "My Father...I am....my Father is the Dark Lord."