Can't Fight it

"Sirius is dead and your mother killed him. How dare you show your face near me!" Harry drew his wand upon me for every outside to see. I'd just come back from Lestrange Estate and wanted to check on Harry. I suppose, it could've gone worse. "Frankly, I don't understand how you can even think that I had anything to with it. I told you I've never met the women before that day." Ron chuckled. "Alright, so you never met her. Doesn't change the fact the she is your mother and that her deranged blood runs in your veins. You went with her that night and we haven't seen you in a week. You've obviously sided with her." Shaking my head, I drew my wand on Ron. "You want to talk about betrayal. How about the fact that you dared to hit me with a stun spell in the middle of an attack. I should have returned the favor ten fold that day when I had the chance." Ron stepped back, nervously drawing his wand. "C'mon then! Spell me!"

I waved my wand, prepared to send him flying when I feel someone grab my arm. Glancing over my shoulder I see Draco holding my wrist and Blaise with his wand directed at Weasley. "Enough, dear cousin, can't have you killing Weasel on your first day back." Groaning, I yank my wrist out of Draco's grasp. "I wasn't going to kill him. Only mane him a bit." Blaise stepped in front of me. "Even so, I'll take the honors." He happily agrees still ready to duel Ron. Rolling my eyes, I pull Blaise back. "He isn't worth it. Let's go." As Draco pulls me along to the main hall, I look back to see Harry sadly, glaring at us. No doubt, cursing my fate as well as my evil mother. Sighing, I focus back on the path in front of me as we walk over to the Slytherin table.

Everyone seems to give me different stares and expressions as we pass them. They all no by now who's my birth mother and that I'm not actually a muggleborn. I wonder how it made them feel. My thoughts were broken by Pansy tapping my hand. "Huh, what did you say?" She snorts, looking to where my attention has gone. "I said don't pay them any mind. Most of them are praying that you don't hex them for teasing you about being a muggleborn these last few years. The other half is trying cursing your name because you got lucky in the family department." I give her an "are-you-serious" look. She shrugs her shoulders. "Other than a few insanity flaws, you've got the perfect family. Although, no one knows your father, he is no doubt a pureblood, making you a pureblood. You mother comes from a family of loaded witches and wizards. And she herself, although insane, is really powerful and talented. We all wondered how you could be so good at magic. Now we know why everyone refers to as the "greatest witch of our time".

Her compliments were flying out so fast I couldn't stop myself from being embarassed. Now that the secret was out everyone would either like me out of fear or greed. I'd never have any real friends. Harry and Ron hated me. Draco, althouth dear to me, felt so far. And I'd yet to discover if the group of slytherins liked me for me. With Bellatrix back, my muggle adoption no longer existed, let along mattered. Since I was given to another family without my parents consent, legally Bellatrix was my guardian once more. Everything was settled. Now all that was left to do was adapt. Like that was even possible.