Potter Is Dead?

We treated the wounded, and tucked away the dead. Relatives of the dead sat on rubble and cried for the death of their loved ones. I sat along side Draco and Daphne as we awaited the next storm. No one knew where Potter was, yet they all knew Voldemort was still alive. And as long as they both lived this war was far from over. "What's going to happen now?" Daphne leaned her head on my shoulder. "We turn with the tides, Daph." Draco remained silent and I wondered what happened to him while we were apart. I attempted to take his hand, but he pulled away. As I went to question his mood, noise erupted in the courtyard. All who could move, rushed outside of what was left of Hogwarts to see the group of deatheaters, lead by Voldemort come within the castle grounds.

Everyone drew their wands prepared for a fight. I observed my father's followers and my eyes landed on a sleeping Potter. Ginny began to freakout as she saw her boyfriend's corpse in the arms of a chained Hagrid. "Harry Potter is dead." Ginny cried out and started to run forward only for her brothe rto pull her back. "Silence! Harry Potter is dead. You put your faith in me." I watch as everyone has didn't reactions. Unbelievable, hopeless and defeated dreadful sad and angry. I could roll my eyes as he demanded alligence from the people he attempted to kill only a few hours ago. Draco's parents began to call out to him. It his mother cries to convince him. As he walked over my Father pulled him into an akward, unreciprocated hug, before releasing him into his parent's custody.

I lost sight of him once he entered the crowd of deatheaters. My eyes fell on my mother who was giving me pleadful eyes, but something inside of me was saying this wasn't the time to reveal who my Father was. A voice inside my head told me Potter wasn't dead and so I followed it. Though, I  can admit it hurt to see my mother's face crumble when Neville was rhe next person to step out. Father was amused by Longbottom's courage, until he began to give a speech about how he was going to continue to even if Potter was dead. It was then that Harry jumped from Hagrid's arms.

He made his move for Nagini, but failed to kill her. Sparking the battle once more. Father sent blast after blast, trying to crush harry under the rubble, but failing. Deatheaters took for the sky, others stayed below already calling out their curses. Light witches and wizards spread apart and took off throughout the school, ready for round two. I ran inside to find my Nagini, but was halted by the enclosed chaos around me. Suddenly I felt someone graps my hand and knew it was Draco. I smiled at him, but focused back to my task. "I need to find Potter." He eyed me curiously. "Stay here." We sepearated once more as a Gryffindor sent a spell our way. Draco blocked me. "Go, I deal with this."

I began to follow the feelings of my father, but was snapped out of my trance by the sight of mother fighting the weasley clanned. She appeared to be winning for a moment, but Molly got the upper hand. "Stupefy!" I sent Ginny flying to th ground, and caught the attention of her mother long enough for my mother to regain the advantage. "Avada Kedavra" Molly would've been hit, but the spell was then blocked by her husband, but he was sent flying backwards on impact, crashing into his wife and others behind her. My mother grinned proudly at me as I stood beside. I returned the smile, but dropped it quickly after. "Father and I need you alive, mother, remember..." She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Yes, yes, alright." She pushed me away as she deflected a spell coming our way. I raised my wand without a second thought and called out the killing curse, wasting no time taking the older wizard's life. Turning back to my mother, I nod my head. "Alive!" Then take off in the direction where I sensed my father.
------------------------------
He and Harry reached the peak of their fight when I found them. Avoiding interupting them, I hid behind a rock, observing. A sudden shock wave went through me, and I saw my Father react similar in that moment. And it hit - Nagini was dead. The last horcrux was dead, which meant my Father was on the last verge of defeat. My eyes widened, as my eyes flew back up to the battle. Potter inceased the strength of his blast, noticing the slight weakness radiate off my Father. I felt myself weakening for a moment as my motions slowed. My Father mind connected with mine. His wand steady once more and he regained his strength. His eyes connected with mine and it read the truth. Why I was a key element in his plans. The importance that no one know I'm his child. Because part of him, lived within me. His soul was part of mine. I was the last horcrux.

The green blast from my Father's wand sparks overtook Potter's blasts. Harry, confused began to stumble. One mistake of his footing and his wand slipped. Father swung his back, then forward, roaring a loud "Avada Kedavra" . Potter's body went cold. I rose to my feet, stepping over the large peices of fallen rubble. My Father called me over to his side, but I remained paralyzed as my eyes ran over Potter's dead body. Longbottom and Ron raged once they saw their friends body. Neville glared at Voldemort wand raised. My eyes met my Father's as one of his brows lifted in question. Giving out a long breath, I aimed my wand at Neville. "Crucio."

Neville fell to knees, crying out in pain. Ron lifted his wand to call out a spell, only for me for detach from the crucio spell to disarm him. Bewildered, he stumbled onto his butt, remained still as I focused back on Longbottom. His cries surely were heard throughout the castle grounds as dark and light wizards gathered around. Daetheaters grouped behind my Father and light wizards watched on in horror as I tortured Neville for another few moments. Only when my mother, stepped up next to me, gesturing for me to stop did it end. By now everyone registered the facts onto their minds. Harry Potter was dead and Voldemort won. Now the war was truely over.

Father strolled in front of the Hogwarts students and teacher and all other who opposed him. "Who's next?"