Chapter Five: Night Terrors

Sombra awakened to an arena, filled with ponies. Princess Twilight Sparkle was next to Starlight Glimmer, who was saying something he couldn't understand. Or even handle! Not even a moment later, stood a gruesome sight...

"NO!". Sombra gasped, instinctively sitting up. He suddenly remembered that he was on the ship still. He then heard Crystal wailing. As he held her, he let out a sigh of relief. "Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?". He said, holding her close to him. "Oh darling! I'm sorry I woke you. Shhhhh. Shhshhshh...". Sombra said, trying to calm his daughter down. No luck. He then smiled and sang the song at him and Chrysalis's wedding:
If I could, begin to be, half of what you think of me, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love. When I see, the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back, I could about anything, I could even learn how to love, Like you. I always thought, I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true. 'Cause, I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you. look at you go. I just adore you. I wish that I knew, what makes, you think I'm so special. If I could, begin to do, something that does right by you. I would do about anything, but I know I learned how to love. Like you~.
Crystal fell asleep. She snuggled into his fur as Crystal made quiet, murmuring snores. She snorted from time to time. Sombra chuckled and kissed her forehead. He then laid Crystal in his hooves, and heard Chrysalis say, "You're a wonderful father.". She then held hid hoof as she dozed off. Within an hour, both Chrysalis and Sombra fell asleep.