Chapter One: I Love You

Chrysalis and Sombra have been together for almost two years, even after the battle with Tirek, yet never told their feelings about each other. Well, today was the day!

Sombra led Chrysalis to the balcony as he held her hoof. "Come, My Queen...". Sombra said. Chrysalis was utterly confused. "Sombra, what are you do-". Chrysalis stopped as soon as she saw the contact. "Here, we need to rip it.". Sombra instructed. Chrysalis's eyes widened, then looked suspicious. "What about my end of the bargain...?". She asked. Sombra smiled gently, "Don't fret. You will get what you wish. Mine on the other hoof, well... mine has expired.". Chrysalis blushed softly as Sombra held her hoof. Then, "1...2...3!". They said, ripping the paper in half! Chrysalis laughed excitedly! As the chains on her neck ripped away with the contract, Sombra put his cloak on her. Chrysalis smiled the best smile she had in years! A true smile! Sombra returned the smile. "How can I thank you?". Chrysalis asked, tears of joy falling onto her cheeks. Sombra wiped her tears away... then answered her question with a loving kiss on the lips. Chrysalis's eyes widened brightly as he wrapped his hooves around her. Chrysalis then fell under the control of his lips and began to kiss back. Her eyes closed, her tears stopped falling, and her heart began to soar! Sombra then dipped her as he kept going. After the moment ended, Chrysalis then said something she would never thought she would say! "I love you... Somby.". Sombra smiled gently and replied, "I love you too... Chrys.". That night, Sombra and Chrysalis slept in the same bed. Chrysalis then said, "Hey, Sombra? I think we should have our own kingdom, don't you think?". Sombra kissed her cheek, then nodded. Chrysalis smiled as she snuggled into his fur and dozed off. Sombra promised himself to always remember how lucky he is... and always will be. He then dozed off and fell asleep.