She's really gone?

Kenny's p.o.v I sold at the town line and watched her leave.. she really is gone now. What the hell... I couldn't stop it . Once she was out of site I fall to the ground on my chest hand and knees and just started crying no more like balling like a baby..

" dam it dam it .. " I hit my fist on the ground why was this so Hurd in my she was just a girl I met a few months ago right .. why was I so attached to her. I wanted her back and she just left. I sat there looking out of South Park.. just waiting for her to come back . " She never will. Will she " was I'll I could think " I mean who could Willy come to back here to this place "

I sat there till a car ran me over .. and I died again.. I woke up in my bed the next day like always. I sat up and looked around the got up and went to meet the guys at the bus stop.. Kyle Stan and fatass waited there it was really quite as I walked up

" hey guys what's up " I said to them

Kyle looked at em " hey Kenny.. nothing much."

They all looked sad I put on my best fake smiles " why so down guys "

Stan" dude (y/n) is gone we are all a little down form that man"

Kyle: yeah why were you not here last night for the big goodbye "

I looked away from then " we had already said ours and well I... "

Kyle: looked at me " you really liked her didn't you.. not just trying to get in her pants and stuff "

Part of me wanted to beat the shit out of Kyle right there but Kyle new me I was a Hugh f*ck boy after all I tired to get with every girl and even sometime boys I saw .

I shrugged my shoulders " it doesn't matter now dose it. I mean she's gone .. "

Kyle " dude it dose matter that's a big deal for you man really likening some one ..

I looked at Kyle and I don't know why I just got pissed out " it's not like it matter now is it. She's gone .. and I never said I liked her so would you just shut the f*ck up. Kyle "

Stan " woah now Kenny don't blow up on Kyle because your upset she's gone we all are she was all our friends.."

" all your friends you don't know shit about her.. how she stayed up late crying when she first got her .. how she was way more scared of one. Of us getting got then her self .. that's why she went back you know.. she walked that son of a b*tch to take or away or just kill her so we wouldn't get hurt.. we you know what this shut hurts more then dyeing.. this stupid missing her shit .. I hate it I would have got shot in the head or hit by a car or just about anything others then this stupid feeling !!"

They all looked at me

" f*ck this I'm not going to school today " I walked over

Kyle" dudes.. should we go after him "

Cartman " na man let him go cry like a baby .."

Stan" yeah his really pissed it's best to let him go for now "

Kyle" yeah I guess is "

I walked around town but everywhere reminded me of her .. tweeks bro coffee she likes her coco.. the lake we had snowball fights there ..  pizza place .. she got Karen a pizza there.. dam it.. everywhere then I walked by the movie theater.. I never got to take her there .. I looked in my pocket just enough money for a movie .. I could probably get someone old pop corn out of the trash too.. " I went in and got a ticket to see some scary movie .. and found a almost full popcorn on the tops of a can And toke it.. there was not many people there maybe to or 3 .. I sat back and watched the movie .. but I didn't enjoy it at all..  after the first movie went off I seeked in to another one .. this one was a sad remembered shit..

Boy.. girl .. childhood friend .. girl had moved away .. boy misses her .. blah .. years later girl comes back .. they fall in Love happy ended .. that same movies bull shit that never happens in real like ..  this movie just pissed me off .. it was to close to home .. but I knew I'd never get that ended .. after that movie I just left and walked around more.. this place was just full of memories of her .. I walked down a old rode where I never toke her because it was full of drunk kids and she hate peoples who drank they scared her .. her father would get drunk and beat her more then normal .. those were the time when she would get broken bones .. I walked down there was a group of people there

" hey Kenny's you back man " one smiled at me .. I had not been down there rode since  after the first mouth (y:n) .. if she knew I was here now she would be so pissed..  they handed out a beer ... but she not here " yeah I'm back l I toke it and toke a sip the old familiar  taste it calmed me.. 

" good to have you back man "

" good to be back "  time to drown my feelings ..

1 week later

Kyle's p.o.v ..

Kenny has not been at school all week Stan Craig . Tween and myself and looking for him.. we find him down the ally with the drunk kids again.. shit Kenny you had stoped this This we walk over to the

Stan " Kenny what the hell man you has stopped this shit.. what are you doing "

Kenny looked at stan " I'm just being me guys.. just being me "

Kyle" this isn't you Kenny "

Kenny" no this is me .. that other parson .. that wasn't me. I change myself to make someone else happy .. now I live for me and only me .. "

Craig "man this place stinks "

Stan" do you don't mean that come on .."

Kyle you were walk happier when you didn't drink kenny "

Kenny. " that's happiness is got stupid.. this is all I have now so why don't you go away already "

Tweek" y-you told (y/n) you'd never drink that stuff again.. "

Kenny" so what dose that matter she's not here anymore remember stupid "

Craig " she didn't make them decision and you know that "

Kenny" I don't really care anymore . This shit take all the care away guys .. you should try it "

Kyle" Kenny come on man.. she'll be back one day and if she sees you like this man who knows what will happen "

Kenny: laughed " nothing because she never coming back guys who would come back to this hell hole.. I mean really " he drink some more " just leave me to my drinking would you ...

Stan" Kyle I don't think there is anything we can do "

Kyle" We can't just leave him here "

Craig that's what we are going to have to do " the other drink propel got up and looked like they wanted to pick a fight ..

One of the guys " Kenny are they f*ckinh with you?.. should we get rid of them ?"

Kenny" na there were just leaving.. "

Kyle" dam it kenny.. you know she'll be back and pissed when she see you " we all ran off not wanting to be cut into by class bottle.. what the hell kenny I get it your hurting .. but why go back to drinking.. hell don't you hate it you dad drinks .. ahh I don't know .. what the hell are we going to do now

Sorry this is kinda short only 1340 words but I can't really think of anything to add right now so enjoy till the next part .. I'll add it tomorrow if I can come up with something