No !

( I would like to say I wrote this part all once before and it didn't save it so I lost it and now I'm upset because it was really good .. well I think it was really good . You'll never know sadly :("

Kenny's p.o.v

I woke up in (y/n/) 's room. I had an awful feeling in my stomach i looked over to where y/n was laying and there were gone I called out there name with not reply I got up and searched the house there were not here I freaked out my mind went to the worse here father had her.

I ran out of the house and searched for her I went to tweek bro coffee she likes to go there a lot .. tweek told me she had been there but that was a while ago . Next then I knew I headed the door ball ring and I was pinned to the wall my eyes opened wide it was Kyle his eye were red he had been crying

" why were they after her Kenny!"

" w-what after who.. wait was someone after (y/n) where is she "

Kyle " don't play stupid your stupid drunk friends they were cheeses her !"

Kenny" Kyle I have not idea what your talking about where is she .. she alright right? Her father didn't get her "

Tweek " Kyle what's going on "

Stan " (y/n) was hit by a car.."

My heart felt like it had stopped beating " w/what... " Kyle let me go and I sled down the wall " s-she was ....what "

Kyle" your drunk finds were after her she was running we ran after but she ran In the Rode and a car hit her then took off "

" no .. that can't be ... She was just.. oh god .. she .. she's okay right? she not dead "

Stan: she was still alive when they took  her  away.. Kenny she not doing good.. her mother and brother were headed to the hospital "

" oh god " I covered my face with my hands and  started to cry " w-why did she leave this morning alone .. I .. I should have woke up .. "

Tweek " we need to get to the hospital "

Kyle my mom is on the way she'll take us "

Tweek kneeled next to me " Kenny we're going to go see her .."

I looked at tweek " it's all my fault isn't it

Tweek" no Kenny it's not.. it no ones "

I looked away how could I let this happen. Why her anyone but her she didn't deserve this she was too good. What is her mom going to say I was supposed to keep her safe. I couldn't even do that.

I sat there till Kyle's mom got there just feeling sorry for myself. The guys had to help me up and in the car .. we headed to the hospital. Once we got there we were told to go wait in the waiting room we went and Waited soon (y/n) mother walked in you could tell she had been crying.. her brother follows and Karen was with them she ran over to me and hugged me I hugged her tight "

(Y/n)mom " t-they have her in surgery right now.. "

I looked at her mom I didn't know what to say .. she gave me an awful look.. she blamed me .. so did her bother..