Let him go!

You p.o.v  ..

To day was the day I get to go home..  mom was packing my stuff I had already got dressed there was just one thing missing.. Kenny was not here yet. Maybe he wasn't coming today ..  I mean that's okay I get it he has his own life but I kinda missed him.. I've only know him for 2 weeks now.. well I mean I've known him longer but to be it's Been 2 weeks . Ugh .. what is wrong with me .. I wish I could remember him..

" sweetie you chair is here "I had to use a wheelchair my lags got hurt pretty bad when I was hit by that car.. I'd don't remover being hit but still my lags needed time to heal so I had to use a wheelchair .. ah the make everyone use one when that leave anyway righy?

Mom helped me get in it and we headed out ..
I was so happy to be out of there I got in moms car . Then she got in and we headed home..

We got home and b/n came out to help me in.. mom got a wheel chair out of the trunk  they helped me get in it and wheeled me in to the House .. it was dark .. why were all the lights out ? 

" mom why are the lights out?"

Mom " oh I don't know sweetie " she wheeled me in to the living room.. the lights flipped on

Surprise!!!! My friend yelled out .

Stan. Kyle. Tweek. Cragi. Windy. Cartman .. Karen  and Kenny.. " I smiled " oh my god you guys " I smiled

Everyone smiled

Kenny " welcome home (y/n) "

" thanks Kenny .."

They had  the house all made up with balloons and other party items .. it was awesome. I couldn't believe I really had this many people who cared about me .. it.. it didn't feel real at all ..  the party was so much fun  we played game had cake and talked so much .. I could go hear more story's about my life I didn't remember..  at one point I was taken away from mom for a few years but I found away to come back..it started to get late and everyone's. Had to go home .. I gave everyone a hug and the left "

Kenny " well I better get Karen home. I'll see you guys tomorrow yeh "

Mom looked at him " Kenny dear are you not coming home tonight "

Kenny" coming home?"

Mom smiled " back here I still have to work tomorrow and Y/n" is going to need help still. And b/n can't do that all alone .. so you'll be back tonight right? "

Kenny smiled " oh well umm sure yeah after I take Karen home " he left

I looked at my " he can stay here ?"

Mom" that's what I said.. but no funny business you hear me "

My face turn the redish shade of red it could" MOM!

B/n laughed

Mom stayed to clean up b/n turned on my favorite show then say next to me and we watched it .. 

It took Kenny about in hour to get back by the time he did I was tried and ready for bed.. but my room was up stairs .. I couldn't get up there in my own .. ugh..

I yawned

Kenny" ready for bed (y/n)"

" yeah but I can't get to my room .. "

Kenny walked over " I'll carry you "

" what!? No way I"

Kenny put one of his arms on my back and the other under my lag

" ahh no you'll drop me idiot" I stated to slap at his chest he lifted me up my head was next to his chest I put my arms around his next " ahh don't drop me don't drop em "