No not him anyone but him

(((((((Yes I am sure I need to go and reread my stuff and check for spelling errors but I'm lazy and just want to add more on .. maybe this week end I'll reread everything ??? Anyway enjoy that rest of the story and my spelling errors ))))
————-
———-
Kenny's p.o.v

I knew by know school was out and Kyle should be home " (y/n) hey we need to get up."

She looked up at me " w-why?"

" I'm going to take you to Kyles now.. it gets a little unsafe here at nights come on "

She looked down " unsafe.. but you live here.. "

" yeah I know come on let's just go "

" I don't way to stay with Kyle.. I want to stay with you... I feel safe with you "

I smiled a little " really that's the first time anyone's said there .. " I was going to something like really you feel saved with a big pave fuckboy but I knew she was already too upset for that shit.. " come on just trust me everything's going to be okay but only if you do as I ask okay .. "

She looked at me and I could tell she didn't want to but she got up as did I .. then I toke off my jacket and put it on her and pulled the hood up just Incase her father was out there looking he never know it was her like that.She looked up at me. I didn't say a word just took her hand and we headed out of my house.. she walked close to me and held my hand so tight it hurt but it was okay I didn't mind it made her feel better soon we got to Kyle's .

Stan and Kyle were sitting outside talking we walked over stan looked at me like what the fuck

Stan " dude why do you have her out Man you know her fathers here's in South Park"

(Y/n) put both her around around mine now and lead her head on it as well..

Kenny " I know but it's not safe at my house after dark. I was thinking she could stay here at Kyle's

Kyle " my mom is never going to let a girl spends the night here and even if she would what are we going to tell her mother"

Stan" the same thing we were going to do if she stayed at Kenny have tell her she was staying the night at Wendy's "

Kyle " dude Wendy and her family went to go see there dyeing aunt or something like that .. "

Stan" dude I know that but her mothers doesn't "

Kenny" oh good now can we get her inside

Kyle: no man mom would never let a girl stay over with me Man.."

Stan"just tell her it's Kenny you can't tell The Who in is in there anyway we only knew because Kenny didn't have it on "

Kyle" aw man if mom finds out .."

Kenny: she won't.. " I look at (y/n) " your going to have to let my arm go and go inside with Kyle okay?"

(Y/n) " I don't want to "

Why dose she have to be so cute right now " I know but you have to trust me okay "

She nods then let's go slowly

Kyle " come on (y/n) umm I mean Kenny.. let's go in "

She follows Kyle inside. I knows she didn't want to but it was for the best

Stan looked at me "what should we do now Kenny? "

" we find her dad and get him to leave Willy or not "

We left the house

Kyle's p.o.v" in Kyle's house

We walked in the house and mom was there to great us