I can't Remember

Sorry I have not been posting as much I had to work a lot lately  then my niece had a gymnastics thing she won 4 Metals yay anyway I'll try to post more

Kenny's p.o.v

The doctor made me leave the room but I saw her she was wake.. she was a wake I lean on the wall and slide down it I pull out my phone and call her brother  like I promise

B/n( hello?

" b/n "

He freaked out " w-what's wrong  is she okay " I sure my voice was in a upset tone or something upset him .. " no no she- she a wake "

" she... she's awake .. really?"

" yes your moms in there with the doctors. I only saw her for a moment before the doctor made me leave but she was awake kid.. y-you better hurry here kid. "

" I'm on my way.. thanks Kenny "

He hung up ..

" did he just call me Kenny? " I lad my head back. I felt so much better now that's she was awake. I started to cry from how happy it made me.. she was wake and okay. I just want to hug her told her close but I couldn't do that right now. I knew the doctor had to check her out but it took everything I had to help myself back from running in gen and kicking everyone's ass who tires to stop me....

Soon the kid and Karen showed up I looked at Karen " Karen what are you doing here "

" you think I could just stay home?" She looked at me like I was an idiot

I got up and went over and hugged her " I'm glad you can "

B/n" when can we go see her "

Kenny" not yet.. that are looking over here they will only let your mom in.. "

B/n " that's not fair ... ugh"

Karen" they have to make sure she okay b/n.. come on we should wait in the waiting room right "

B/n" nope we will wait here " he sat by the door

Karen" we may be in the way if we do that "

I went and sat next to him " who cares "

B/n" yeah "

Karen rolled her eyes and smiled the walked over and Motion her hands for me to move over I did then she sat between us " we'll fine but don't get made at me when they ask us to leave you two"

We sat there for 3 hours before the a all the doctor let and (y/n) mother walked to out

B/n" mom! " we all got up "
How is she ?

Mom" she's very " she smiled "and awake they can't really tell why but she is woke up . Up she did.. "

Kenny" can we go see her ? "

Her smile went away " yes but.. I need to tell you all something "

We all looked at her

B/n" there nothing wrong right you said she was great mom"

Mom.." she is great it's just.. " she sighed " she can't remember "

Kenny" can't remember what?.. the accident?"

Mother " that and more .."

B/n" what do you mean mom? What cant she remember "

Mother " she doesn't Remember anything or anyone for South Park "

My eyes most have opened wide and shown the fear and heartache in them

Karen" wait so she doesn't remember me or Kenny? "