Welcome back your Highness

((So umm I got to part five fixed now I believe .. I just what to keeping on and work on the fixes later ))

Your . P o.v

We walked to Kyle's house his mom was late us in .. Kenny and and and the others looked confused..

Kenny " why are we at Kyles? "

I smiles at Kenny " you have to trust me " I winked " Princess

He looked at me " no way you didn't "

I giggled and

Kyle's mom " Kyle said you'd still is over there in that box .. I have to go to town you'll make sure nothing happens to my houses right y/n "

" yes ma'am " I ran over and grabbed the box and opens it kyles mom left " so Karen princess or prince ?.. or you could be a knight if you want really "

Karen looked at me confused I smiled the pulled by wig out.. I fixed my hair and put it in along with my crown the walked over to Karen and toke her hand " sorry let me introduce myself.. I am Princess Y/n of the Elf Kingdom. I long with my brother King Kyle rule the elven lands .. might I ask you your name ..

Karen laughed " oh I'm.. umm.. "

Kenny went over to the box" I can't believe you did this " he pulled out his wing and put it one then his a dressed then walks over to Karen

Kenny " this is my dear sweetie baby brother Karen. prince of the human kingdom .. unless you want to be a princess or a knight that is "

Karen smiled " No I am Prince Karen I watch over my sister princess Kenny "

I got up and bowed the looked at Karan " aw Prince Karan I have Hurd many story of you for the princess "

Karan " all good I hope "

" nothing but the best " I walked over to my bother " so ( b/n ) what will you be .. a princess .. a prince .. a knight.. ? "

B/n " I am no Princess .. " he crossed his arm "

Karen walked over how about his a elf princess but his my knight? "

Kenny and I looked at each other

Kenny: hmm what do you know my prince "

" well it would help keep our kingdom a peace I think.. seems good lets get you dressed up "

We all got dressed in our outfit then headed to the back door in told the other to wait inside I would call for then the I went outside where they other were

Everyone cheered

Kyle walked over " Welcome back Brother we hugged

" it's is great to be back.. brother I bring get knew and friends with me ..

Kyle stabbed back from out hug" pleases show us this great new and friends "

" I shill with me I bring the Beautiful Princess Kenny " Kenny walked out everyone cheered" and there younger brother Prince Karen!!!" Karen walked Even more cheers " and last but not lest I bring our little brother Kyle. Who has Been serving as Prince Karen Knight to help keep our kingdoms as peace and who sill continue doing all Prince knight (B/N) " (b/n) walked out more cheers ..

Kyle.. "wow .. ah I mean . Ah it Great seeing you all it has been sure a long time "

Karen looked Around " wow this place looks great "

I walked over to Karen " only the best for a prince as yourself .. " Karen smiled

Kenny walked over " now now prince y/n remember I am still here " I toke Kennys hand and kissed it " I could never forget you my princess " I smiled