You betrayed me Stan..

Prince (y/n) P.O.V

After weeks of being lucked away in my tent my bother is finally letting me out I mean Stan still has to watch me but that's okay I like Stan his a good guy I mean his been helping me seek off to see princess Kenny. And that's awesome Stan went off and left me for awhile guess he had something important to do.. I could seek off myself right now and go see Kenny but Stan could get in trouble and I don't want that. He has became one of my best friends here I trust him. His never given me a reason not too.  His just a good guy I see why Kyle trust him as well..

I was siting by a tree in the Elven kingdom when Stan returned

" you ready to got ?"

I nod yes then get up . We head for the human kingdom so I can met my Princess on the way stan and I Talk

" Stan you really are something "

" what do you mean your highness "

" didn't I tell you to start calling me by my name Stan"

" yes you did but you know I can't do that "

" when we are alone in the woods you can no one will hear you only me "

" still I would like to stick to what I call you around everyone if you don't mine "

I sigh" if that is what you wish stan"

" it is .."

" well thanks again for helping me do all this .. I know you could get in trouble with Kyle and all "

" huh oh yeah .. it's fine "

" going to see Kenny always makes me so happy.. and not just because I get to see them.. I like the walk there where we talk.. you've really helped make the kingdom feel like home to me at first I was so unhappy there because I didn't know anything but you've really helped me .. "

Stan looked at me

" anyway thanks for everything stan your a real good friend"

I can see stan look away he was smileing when he did " your welcome your (y/n)

I smiled ... he used my name

We walked and talked more something seemed wrong with stan the closer we got to the human kingdom..

" Stan are you alright "

" yes your highness I'm fine " I didn't look at me.. his been keeping his eyes from looking at me for a while.. did I do something wrong ?

We where at the meeting place for Kenny and I I say by the tree and waited for then stan hide as always .. soon Kenny showed up I got up and hugged them they hugged me back 

" i missed you Kenny "

" we just met last night "

" didn't stop me from missing you "

Kenny smiled " silly prince.. how have you been today "

"I've been really good Kyle let me out of my tent today ."

" that is great news "