H

THE first time i saw min yoongi was in my first year of university

THE first time i saw min yoongi was in my first year of university. he was in the music room, where all the musical instruments were kept.

i was passing by when i heard the muffled sound of a piano playing. it was possibly the most beautiful yet saddest tune i had ever heard in my life.

carefully and as quietly as possible, i pushed the door open and poked my head in. he was seated on the bench in front of the black baby grand, eyes shut as his long, slim fingers brushed over the keys.

he was slightly hunched over, denim jacket stretched over his broad back, damp looking honey brown hair flopping over his eyes. there was a bucket hat resting on the piano.

i stared at his profile for the longest time, listening to the beautiful music he played. at the time, i didn't know who he was. just that he was magic at the piano and beautiful to look at.

when his fingers finally stopped moving, i quickly jerked my head back, noting him slowly lifting his head and opening his eyes.

"is someone there?" i heard him call. his voice was low and raspy, like he wasn't exerting any effort to speak.

hearing the foot of the stool scrape against the floor as he stood, i took off in my original destination before he could catch me snooping.