R

ANOTHER snort of laughter escaped my lips as yoongi missed another step

ANOTHER snort of laughter escaped my lips as yoongi missed another step. "stop laughing." he pouted cutely and i beamed.

"how do you even manage these moves? i can't keep up." he dropped gracelessly to the floor of the dance studio. "you're pretty damn amazing nam dahee. you're going to be worldwide some day."

i could feel my ears get hot at his compliment. "it's nothing special. you're just lazy." i tried to brush it off as casually as i could manage.

"mhm, i'd like to see you play the piano half as good as i dance. let's see if it's laziness then." he gasped out.

i chuckled and shook my head. "c'mon let's try something less energetic and more your speed." i held out a hand to him.

he glanced at me and then my hand before wrapping his around it. but instead of hoisting himself up, he tugged on my hand, pulling me down and towards him.

i let out a shriek of surprise at my loss of balance as i tumbled on top of him. my face was inches away from his and i felt mine heat up.

shuffling about, i tried to get back on my feet only to be stopped by yoongi's arm going around my waist. freezing in surprise, i stared back at him with wide eyes, my hands flat against his chest to stable myself.

our breaths mingled, creating heat as we stared at each other. i felt like i was being pulled in by the intensity of his brown eyes and couldn't look away. i could barely hear anything over the loud beating of my heart.

underneath my palms, i could feel his heart thumping heavily against his chest. it was as though someone had turned up the heat in the room the way my skin began to burn.

swallowing the lump in my throat, i opened my mouth to speak. but yoongi was faster, closing the short distance between us with his lips.

my heart began to beat even faster and somewhere in my mind, i was worried i might die of a heart attack.

his lips were soft and warm and tasted of coffee as they slowly moved against mine. he pulled me closer against him and my hands fisted around his tee shirt.

it felt like all my senses were on override in that moment and like my heart was going to beat right of my chest. i couldn't believe it was happening. yoongi was actually kissing me.

he pulled away first. my eyes fluttered open to see him already staring at me. my heart hammered against my chest and i just knew.

i was utterly and hopelessly smitten with min yoongi.