A

I became something of a stalker since then

I became something of a stalker since then. maybe that is too strong of a word.

that i noticed him more would be accurate. he seemed to be everywhere i went. or maybe i was everywhere he went.

he always caught my attention. there was something about him i found incredibly enthralling.

and whenever i saw him, i stared, watching from a distance. as a result i took note of some of his routines.

he always got coffee from the droptop café close to the campus. i saw him inside every time i passed by on my way to the university.

i'd catch him sipping from his cup in the hallways as i made my way to music history class which we both had.

he always snuck off to the music room around the same time i'd seen him there the first time, which is after our music theory class.

i always passed by it on my way to the building that housed the studio where my dance classes were held.

after that, i didn't know what he did because we didn't have any other classes together and rarely ever crossed paths until i was leaving for my apartment off campus and caught sight of him going the opposite direction.

but he always stayed on my mind for a while even after we left school.

☀☀☀

the chapters are pre-written so updates will come daily!