H

DESPITE how much time we began to spend together, i still peeped in on yoongi while he played the piano

it was like a drug. like getting an exclusive sneak peek of a side of him he didn't show to anyone. i was probably encroaching on his privacy but i didn't consider it until i was caught.

for the first time since i had been hiding around the music room to listen to him play, i made a mistake. it wasn't really my mistake but unforeseen circumstances.

a girl i recognised from modern dance class was passing by with a stack of books. and she happened to slip and fall right behind me, causing me to slam the door shut in shock. i flinched, realising how loud i had been.

of course i quickly turned and helped her to pick up her things even in my state of panic. but as i got on my feet again once they were all packed up, i could feel yoongi's eyes on me.

his long deft fingers wrapped around my wrist as i tried to hurry away with the girl. i pressed my lips together and turned to him, feeling my cheeks blaze.

i seemed to blush a lot around yoongi, now that i think about it. the most i ever turned red was always in his presence.

"so it was you." his low voice sounded lazy and amused. "i always got the feeling of being watched every time i was in here."

i forced on awkward smile and he chuckled, allowing me a visual of his gummy teeth.

"if you like listening to me that much, i'll let you sit in while i play."