Secret Lovers Pt15/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose stood in the ring beside his best friend...brother and former Shield stablemate Roman Reigns, he leaned against the ropes, as they watched the rest of their team make their way one by one to the ring. He was nervous as hell, but had to keep his game face on, not just because of the cameras and fans, but also because of Roman and their best friend...brother, Shield stablemate and Dean's boyfriend Seth Rollins. He couldn't let his brothers know that he was terrified that after tonight they could lose everything they worked so damn hard to fix and call their own! He sighed shakily and thought about everything that's happened to them that led them to this moment! 

 Their life together wasn't easy, it was filled with many regrets; all of them Seth's! He had always loved Dean, but had never found the courage to tell him while they were in The Shield. After he destroyed The Shield, betraying his brothers and joined The Authority, Seth realized too late he had made two of the biggest mistakes of his life; betraying the only two people who truly loved him and not telling Dean about his love. Knowing he couldn't fix their brotherhood he decided to go after Dean, his efforts paid off and they became a secret couple, sneaking around for two years with no one; including Roman knowing. That changed when The Authority found out and confronted them in front of Roman; who pissed off they hid that from him, stormed out. The Authority tried to break them up, but nothing worked, until they threatened to fire Roman! To protect him they agreed and ended their love, but it didn't last long though thanks to Roman, who got them back together. He protected them, covering for them and running interference between his brothers and The Authority; all three continuing to play their parts, acting like they hated each other.

 Unfortunately, The Authority found out they were still together and furious they confronted Dean alone and threatened to fire Seth if he didn't break up with him. To protect him Dean agreed, he broke up with him in a voicemail, before he went back to Vegas for two weeks. After finding out what happened Seth refusing to lose Dean again, quit the WWE and went after him. When he found out Dean refused to let Seth throw everything away for him and so while Seth slept, Dean called Hunter and got his job and position back, promising to stay away from Seth. The next day Dean told Seth and broke up with him, before Seth left broken-hearted. Not wanting Dean to go through this alone, Roman showed up at Dean's place and they spent their two weeks off trying to figure out a way Dean and Seth could be together for good! Unable to think of one, they returned to work and nothing changed between them. Hating seeing his brothers suffering, Roman asked Dolph to pretend to go drinking with Seth, instead he brought him to Dean and Roman's room. Their love was renewed and after talking Dean came up with the idea to put himself into any kind of match, against any opponent of The Authority's choice. But the stipulations were if Dean won, then off camera, The Authority had to allow the trio to be a family again and Dean and Seth could be a couple, all of it without any problems! If Dean lost then they end everything, Dean and Roman stay away from Seth for good! The Authority agreed putting Dean into a Gauntlet match at Night Of Champions against Orton, Cesaro, Owens, Sheamus and Kane. Roman was banned from ringside and even though both Roman and Seth tried to refuse, Dean stopped them and agreed.

 During the match Dean fought hard, giving it all he had, making it through four of the five opponents, ending up battered and exhausted! Kane was his final opponent and after beating on Dean, Kane set him up to go through the announcer's table, but Dean caught him with a DDT, both men got counted out. After the match Dean; who ended up with stitches, a black eye, bruised ribs and a concussion, was in the trainer's room, with Seth and Roman by his side, when Hunter and Stephanie came in. They set up a rematch with the same stipulations as before, Dean against Hunter in a Hell In A Cell match. Seth and Roman were scared for Dean, but no matter how many times they tried talking to him about it, Dean refused to back out, he was doing this for the three of them! The days leading up to Dean's match with Hunter, The Authority continued messing with the three of them off camera and messed with Dean and Roman on camera. Through it all though Seth made sure that any time he could interfere on camera, without blowing his cover he did! The night before the match the trio were together in Dean and Roman's room. Dean tried to relax and enjoy being with his brothers, without thinking of the match, but couldn't because Seth and Roman wouldn't stop talking about it and it drove him crazy! While Roman went on a beer run, Seth talked to Dean and made him promise that if things go wrong or get too dangerous in the match; even if it meant Dean would lose, he would end it, stopping the match. Dean agreed knowing how scared both his brothers; especially Seth, were about the match.