Love Hurts Pt18/Ambreigns

Dean Ambrose; one-third of The Shield, finished getting dressed after his shower. Once he was finished he headed downstairs to start coffee and breakfast for himself and his two best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns; Dean's ex-boyfriend. Going into the kitchen, he made the coffee first, before moving on to the food. He wasn't usually a morning person, but for the last few days he was up with the sun, too much on his mind to sleep. As he made their food he thought about everything that's happened, how his once perfect life had turned into a nightmare and how he was now slowly learning how to rebuild himself again.

Dean loved both his brothers and was so grateful he had them in his life, but he was also scared of Roman! Dean and Roman had dated for four years, they were so happy and in love, until months ago everything changed when Roman began to drink. At first, it was only a drink or two after work, but it quickly got worse and he drank all the time. Dean and Seth were worried and tried talking to him, at first though he refused to listen to either of them.

After a fight with Dean, Roman apologized and promised him he'd quit drinking. He broke his promise though and his drinking turned him into a monster towards Dean; he began to verbally and physically abuse Dean all the time. Seth hating what Roman had become, stood up to him for Dean, telling him off, but even then he still refused to listen. One night Roman attacked Dean, but Seth saved him and ended the relationship between his brothers, before he moved Dean into his room. Roman tried to get Dean back, but Seth wouldn't let him anywhere near him; except when they were at work.

Roman continued drinking and one night he caught Dean alone in the hotel parking lot and convinced him to go for a drive to talk. Dean agreed, but on the drive, they ended up fighting, which caused them to crash the car, Roman wasn't seriously injured, but Dean was. Dean woke up in the hospital a couple of days later, with Seth by his side and no one knew where Roman was. Dean slowly healed from his physical injuries with Seth's help, but his emotional ones to this day still haven't healed. For two months after the accident, no one knew where Roman was or even if he was okay! Both Dean and Seth were worried, they both missed and still loved him; especially Dean!

Finally, one day they received a call from a Doctor Stone, telling them Roman had been in rehab this entire time and he had beaten his drinking problem. Both Dean and Seth were so proud him and had gone to see him. They had spent the day with him, they talked and Roman apologized to them and they both accepted his apology. Dean told Roman that he still struggled to let go of the hurt and wasn't ready to take him back...he might never be. Roman accepted it, knowing he had caused too much damage for a simple apology to fix.

It's been months now since Roman got out of rehab and returned to the WWE. Even though both his brothers are happy to have him back, Dean was still terrified of Roman, he tried so hard to move on knowing Roman's a different person. The hell Dean went through because of him though was something he couldn't forget and relived every time Roman raised his voice or fought someone in the ring. Making things more complicated was the date he went on with Roman, which only confused the hell out of him!

Even though he was scared of Roman, that night had been the first time in months he had felt completely at ease with him. The connection and love between them still there and as strong as always, that was the Roman he had fallen in love with...was still in love with! They had kissed and Dean was completely torn between his love for and his fear of Roman, he told him how he felt and Roman understood. He was so confused, he wanted to give Roman a second chance, but the fear of being hurt again was stopping him!