The Bet Pt8/Ambreigns

Dean Ambrose; one-third of The Shield, paced the hotel room he shared with his best friend...brother, Shield stablemate and as of today, his ex-boyfriend Roman Reigns. They had come to Hawaii on a shared vacation with their best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Seth Rollins and the trio's co-worker, best friend and as of today, Seth's ex-girlfriend Paige. As he paced he thought about what happened a couple of hours ago, things had been going so great between the four of them, until everything fell apart! He felt like the biggest asshole in the world for what happened, him and Seth never should have played with their hearts and now that Roman and Paige hated them, they had no one to blame, but themselves. He sat down on the couch and leaned back, as he thought about the stupid bet he had made with Seth and how because of it the lives of all four of them are changed forever!

The trio are extremely close; like one person with three heads, they were alike in every way, except one...dating! When it came to dating, Dean and Seth have the same luck and attitude; they're able to get whoever they want to go out with them and it always ends with them sleeping with their dates. Very rarely do they get told no and when they do, they love to tease the hell out of each other over it. Roman loved his brothers, but hated their attitudes towards dating and made sure both knew it; he was an old-fashioned kind of guy when it came to dating.

Weeks ago, Dean and Seth were at catering, waiting for Roman, Dean began teasing Seth about his horrible date he had had the night before. This then led Seth to come up with an idea for them to settle once and for all which one of them was the better man at getting someone to fall for them! He came up with a bet to see which one of them could not only get someone into bed first, but also get the person to fall in love with them first! Of course, Dean refused when he heard they had to get the person to fall in love with them; he didn't do love, never been in love and never wanted too! Seth teased him, until he finally gave in and they agreed on the amount of four hundred dollars. They also agreed to choose each other's targets and to make it easy, they agreed to pick the first and second people that walked through the door; Dean went first picking for Seth.

Paige came in first, both men knew she'd be tough to win over, Dean thought he had the bet won, until the second person walked in...Roman! Dean wasn't sure it was a good idea to bring their brother into it, but agreed again after Seth taunted him into it; Seth would go after Paige and Dean would go after Roman. Dean felt guilty about using Roman, but refused to let Seth win! So, for a week, both men had flirted with them and showed them extra attention. Of course, at first both were suspicious of the new attention, but both Dean and Seth were able to lie and convince them it was all innocent. Then days ago the trio was spending time with Paige in their locker room, before the show, when it was show time Seth walked her to her locker room, leaving Dean alone with Roman. While they were alone Dean asked Roman out on a date, but Roman quickly lied and made up an excuse telling him he couldn't before he left the room. Dean was shocked Roman turned him down, especially after noticing the way Roman has been looking at him and acting differently around him, he refused to give up though he was going to win this bet! Meanwhile, after walking Paige to her locker room Seth asked her out on a date and like Roman, she made up an excuse and turned him down, before going inside leaving him in the hallway. Seth was shocked, but refused to give up, he was going to win this bet.

The next day, Dean returned to their locker room and found Roman alone. Noticing how weird Roman was acting, he asked if he was okay and Roman said he wanted to talk to Dean about his asking him out. At first, Dean didn't want to, but Roman finally told him he'd go out with him. Happy Dean hugged him, but Roman told him there was one condition for their date, but before he could tell Dean what it was Seth and Paige joined them. Finally Roman told him it would be a double date with Seth and Paige. Dean tried to get out of it, but finally agreed and after talking Paige and Roman convinced Dean and Seth to let them plan and pay for the date.