Cheating Hearts Pt12/Ambrollins

Roman Reigns stood in the empty waiting room alone, staring out the window, a cup of untouched coffee growing cold in his hand. Three days; three long, scary days, he's been at the hospital with his former best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose; Seth's ex-fiancée. He hasn't left the hospital and neither has Seth, both keeping vigil by Dean's bed, as he fought for his life. He sighed shakily, as he threw his coffee out and sat on one of the hard, uncomfortable chairs. He leaned back, stretched his feet out in front of him and ran his hands over his face. Everything was so screwed up between the three of them and now they were no longer friends after the secret Roman shared with Dean had finally been found out by Seth. He began to cry silently, as he thought about everything that's happened and how because of one huge, stupid mistake, all three of their lives were changed forever!

Dean and Seth have been together for five years. They're so happy and in love; Seth was the first person Dean's ever loved romantically in his entire life. Then something happened between them and they began to fight...a lot, Seth broke up with Dean so they could figure out what was wrong between them and fix it, before they ended up hating each other. Dean moved in with Roman, he was heartbroken over the breakup and Roman tried to be there for both his brothers.

Two days after their breakup, the trio had some time off and Dean had planned on going home to Vegas alone, but Roman told him he was going with him; of course he left out the part about Seth talking to him the night before, begging Roman to go with Dean and keep an eye on him. It wasn't out of the ordinary that Roman went with him, the trio often hung out at each other's places when they were off work, all three even had keys to each other's houses. Dean wasn't suspicious of him, until after two days of Roman sticking to him like glue, Dean finally confronted him. So, Roman confessed how Seth had asked him to come with Dean to Vegas and keep an eye on him. Hearing that pissed Dean off and they fought, before he walked away annoying Roman who followed him. The fight continued in Dean's bedroom, until tired of his childish games, Roman pushed him onto the bed and sat on him trying to get him to listen. Instead of listening though, they ended up kissing, which led to them making love! Afterward, both were incredibly guilty and agreed that neither felt any different towards each other and it would never happen again. Roman left and went to his room, where he lay in bed, unable to stop thinking of what they had done.

The next day neither knew how to talk or act around each other. Things were awkward between them, they avoided being close and whenever they touched they quickly moved away from each other. Later that day Seth showed up to Dean's house, surprising both men and after talking, they got back together. Roman secretly talked to Dean about it and he begged Roman to keep what happened between them a secret! Roman refused at first, but eventually agreed knowing it was a one-time thing and how much Dean loved Seth. Things were good between the trio again, even though both men hated themselves for sleeping together and lying to Seth. Dean reminded Roman that him and Seth had been broken up at the time, so it wasn't technically cheating, so why hurt Seth by telling him? Months passed, Dean and Seth's relationship was stronger than ever. Both completely devoted to each other and nothing else happened between Dean and Roman; neither wanted it to. That all changed one night a few months ago when after Dean and Roman had finished working out at the gym before Raw; Seth at the hotel, they ended up making love again! Neither knew why or what the connection between them was, they still only felt brotherhood towards each other. Both felt so guilty, but when Roman tried to convince Dean to tell Seth, Dean once again begged him not too, not wanting to lose him.

Days later the guilt was killing Roman, but kept his promise to Dean and nothing else happened between them. Until a few weeks ago before Smackdown Roman and Dean were alone in their locker room together; Seth was talking to Hunter, while they were alone Roman kissed Dean! They only pulled away when they heard Seth returning, both men acted like nothing happened! Seth surprised them that night by telling them he had gotten them all title matches at Night Of Champions. Later that night at the hotel, while Dean showered, Hunter came to talk to them about their title matches and Seth volunteered to do it for them since it was his idea. When Dean came out of the bathroom Roman told him about Seth and they ended up making love again. Roman hated himself for doing this to Seth, but no matter how hard he and Dean tried they couldn't stop.

The Shield One Shots Book 2!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara