Chapter 5

"Truth or dare" Hyewon asked, staring up at the boy opposite her.

They'd moved to the middle of the rug, sat crossed legged and facing each other.

Hyewon had been too scared to say dare yet but hoped he would start it off.

"Truth" he muttered, causing Hyewon to sigh in annoyance.

"So how's the dating scene over here?"

He smirked at her before answering, clearly planning his response.

"Why are you asking.....desperate to find out about my love life are we?"

"Stop avoiding the question you idiot" she yelled, pointing her finger in his face.

"Well considering this is where I've been staying, I guess you can tell its pretty disappointing" he chuckled.

"Really?"

"Well I don't have a girlfriend do I.....at least not yet anyway" he said grinning at Hyewon.

She was completely oblivious to his comment, her innocence made Xiumin chuckle.

"Your turn now" Xiumin announced, excited for his turn.

"Okay then"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" she instantly said, determined to not be the one to start the dares.

He sat for a moment thinking of his answer, a grin threatening his lips as he spoke.

"What do you think of me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you handle my handsomeness" Xiumin replied jokingly, cupping his chin in his hand before chucking his head back in laughter.

"Well, I'm not sure I would call it handsome but you could probably pass for okay" she said, looking him up and down mockingly.

"Okay? I'm far better than okay, haven't you seen my face?" Xiumin yelled, pushing his face towards Hyewon's so that they were only a few centimetres apart.

He continued, unknowing of Hyewon's awkwardness, moving closer towards her.

She stopped breathing...freezing at his closeness and only spoke when she ran out of breath.

"Okay you're handsome!" Hyewon shouted, pulling her face as far from his as possible.

"I knew I was irresistable. Even you've fallen in love" he chattered, his lips curving into a smirk as he stared at Hyewon's face.

"Okay, whatever you think" she answered.

"I'm picking dare this time" he announced, standing up and staring at her.

"Ok" Hyewon said, searching the room until her eyes stopped at the counter.

"I dare you to put ten marshmallows in your mouth at once"

"Easy" he shouted, running over to the bag and shoving them inside his mouth.

"Ewww" Hyewon yelled at him. "That's disgusting"

"From what you said I'm far from disgusting" he muttered moving back to her and sitting closely in front of her.

"It's your turn now" he continued, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Truth or Dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the person to your left" he said, his lips widening into a bigger smile as he stared at her face.