Chapter 9

As the quartet walked to the cabin, snow began to fall again, making them slightly panicked.

Aecha and Hyewon looked to each other, before running down the hill, the log cabin in sight. It looked like it was the back and front that was snowed in, the snow slightly melted.

"Ok, let's do this"

Xiumin and Baekhyun walked side by side, as the girls were laughing and talking up ahead. It was silent and slightly awkward until Xiumin spoke.

"This Chen, was he alone in the cabin?"

Baekhyun shook his head.

"No"

Xiumin smirked and put his hands in his pockets, looking to the ground. Baekhyun rose an eyebrow sceptically.

"What?"

"I just have a hunch"

When they reached the cabin, the doors were half blocked, the team handing out gloves to dig the snow away.

It didn't take long, only thirty minutes or so, however there was no noise heard inside.

Everyone looked to each other before Baekhyun knocked on the door, Xiumin and Hyewon holding hands secretly behind the pair in front. Xiumin squeezed her hand slightly, Hyewon looking up to him with a blush.

"What?"

"Just excited to meet the rest of your friends, I like Baekhyun and Aecha so far so I'm sure I will like the others"

Hyewon sheepishly smiled, nodding and looking to the confused people in front.

"No answer?"

Aecha shook her head, pouting and tugging on Baekhyun's sleeves.

"What if something happened?"

Baekhyun shook his head, dismissing the thought.

"I think there is a backdoor, hang on"

Aecha stopped him, hitting him gently.

"You didn't think of that before we shovelled snow with our hands?!"

The boy shook his head, shrugging and patting her on the head. They all followed him around the side, luckily the gate was open. They snuck around the house, trying the side door but it was unfortunately locked.

Hyewon then looked through the window, seeing two figures on the sofa.. kissing.

She grinned devilishly and ran to the window, dragging Baekhyun with her. She then banged on the window loudly with her fist, Baekhyun seeing the scene and banging along with her.

Chen and Tara pulled away quickly, looking to the window. Tara held her face in her hands, groaning whilst Chen blushed madly.

They both sat away from each other awkwardly, looking to the two friends, and two strangers outside with agony.

Baekhyun started making kissy faces, shouting 'Ooh Chen's getting it', making the boy even more mad than he was.

He marched over to the back door, unlocking it and hastily walking away. The two clambered in and ran to the pair, hugging them and teasing them.

The house was now filled with shouting, Xiumin and Aecha standing by the door patiently, waiting for them to finish. Baekhyun stopped and messed Chen's hair, pulling him in for a hug.

"I missed you Chennie~"

"Shut up you ass"

Baekhyun laughed and grabbed Aecha's hand, bringing her beside him. By now everyone had quietened down, letting Baekhyun and Hyewon introduce their 'friends'.

"Chen, Tara, this is Aecha.. my girlfriend"

Tara smiled brightly, shaking her hand with politeness. Chen held out his hand quietly, Aecha shaking it gently.

"It's nice to meet you two"

Aecha smiled kindly, Hyewon giving her a thumbs up whilst Xiumin smiled to the pair.

"Oh by the way I told her about your slug stage-"

Chen put his hand on Baekhyun's face, pushing him away and making Aecha laugh.

"YAH STOP!"

They all fell silent, Hyewon stuttering.

"Oh.. this is Xiumin my..."

She didn't know what to say, should she say friend? would that hurt his feelings?-

"Boyfriend"

Xiumin stepped forward, extending his hand for the pair to shake. Hyewons's face went red, the girl putting her hands on her cheeks. Xiumin smiled boldly, Chen smiling back and shaking his hand. Tara did the same, giggling because of Hyewons reaction. Chen lead them to the living room, Hyewon pulling Xiumins sleeve.

"What?"

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT I-"

Baekhyun winked to the pair as Hyewon was shout-whispering. Xiumin laughed, shaking her hand off of his sleeve and holding it firmly in his. He smiled to her and she fell silent as the boy leant down slightly.

"Cause its true"

Hyewon scowled.

"Well you didn't ask me so it's not official"

Xiumin pecked her swiftly, smiling and giggling before walking after the others. Hyewon stood for a couple of seconds, processing everything until she nodded minimally, following them into the living room.

___________________________

Character POV's
Kim Minseok: Keep reading
Byun Baekhyun: hoebai
Kim Jongdae: jinownsmyass

Go check out their sides of the story...