Chapter 10

Everyone sat down in the room, the guys sitting on one sofa and the girls squishing onto another one opposite them.

"What time is it?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Hyewon questioningly.

"It's one...can you seriously not check yourself?"

They sat in silent for a moment all wondering what to do until Tara announced something.

"Why don't we have a party?" she asked, her face lighting up as she turned to chen hopefully.

He looked at her face, a small smile appearing as he did so and he turned to the others.

"I'm not sure...we've been locked in for a while I'd rather relax" he answered with a joking tone, clearly trying to wind her up.

"Why...?" she asked, her smile dropping as she ran to his side, grabbing his arm and beginning to beg him.

"Please...Chennie?" she whined, looking up at him lovingly and he turned to her in shock.

He froze in place as he looked at the girl, immediately grinning as he processed what she said.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing.....please can we?" she asked, still holding him tight, her eyes glistening with hope.

He looked at her for a moment longer, loving the situation he was in. Everyone was shocked to see his change in attitude since they'd last seen him.

"Fine...but you need to prepare the food"

At his answer Tara immediately jumped up, moving back to the girls with a huge grin on her face and Baekhyun joined her happiness as he grabbed Aecha's hand.

"Okay...we'll get the decorations" he yelled as he dragged her to the door, ignoring the girl protesting on the other side of his grip.

"Wai-" she shouted as he dragged her from the room, muffled shouts soon disappearing as the slamming of the door surrounded the house.

"What can I do?" Xiumin questioned, standing up and smiling at Hyewon.

Tara tapped her chin, thinking for a moment before ordering him to buy drinks from the store nearby.

He began to walk out the room but Chen spoke from the sofa.

"Hyewon...you can go with him"

"What?" she asked, looking up at him innocently.

"We all saw the sad look on your face so leave quickly before Tara makes you do something else"

Hyewon immediately got up, jogging over to the blonde haired boy on the other side of the room.

He grabbed her shoulder and twisted her around, pushing her towards the exit and leaving the couple alone once again.

Silence surrounded the room as the pair sat awkwardly on the sofa. Tara stuttered, standing up.

"I'll go make some food" she mumbled awkwardly.

Before she could leave a hand gripped hers and she was pulled towards Chen. He gently leaned down to her face, placing a small kiss on her cheek and acc
turning away in an instant.

Tara waited for a moment, heat rising to her cheeks as she stood next to the boy before she walked to the kitchen.

**Later On**

Loud music blasted from the tv and the couples crowded in the living room, holding glasses in their hands and chattering with each other.

The girls were stood in a corner, gossiping about their experiences and the boys were watching them longingly from afar.