Chapter 1

It was an average day,nothing out of the ordinary happening within the small village Noelia called her home. She was walking through the streets with her younger sister,Mika,heading home after they bought some food their mother ordered. The young woman never knew wether she should be impressed or just annoyed by how calm this place always was. Nothing ever happened,making it quite easy to get sick of that place. 18 years and the village would never change,at least not in a positive way. Instead it just got even more boring. As she was stuck in her thoughts,Noelia took a while to notice that Mika had stopped walking. "Hey, Noel... Who are those guys over there? They seem... I don't know... Strange." As she looked into the direction her sister pointed at,Noelia just shrugged. "We have a lot of tourists,remember? Don't mind them..." Just as she finished her sentence,the sisters got to see how the owner of the store these men were standing in front of got shoved against a wall by one of them,as they started shouting at him. Immediately they ran towards them,wanting to solve whatever had happened, since they assumed it was just a small misunderstanding anyway. However,they got proven wrong as they heard the men threatening the old woman owning the shop. Just as one of them was about to hit her,Mika spoke up.

"What do you guys think you're doing? Stop being mean to that poor lady!" They immediately turned around and stared at her,clearly not ammused about some teenage girl trying to interrupt them. It wasn't uncommon for Mika to get herself into trouble,but this time was different. Noelia could sense the tension,as one of them slowly stepped closer towards her sister. "Listen up,little girl. If you know what's best for you,you will grab your friend and leave right away,unless you prefer getting your pretty little head ripped off,do you understand me?" Knowing her sister,it was clear for Noelia that Mika wouldn't get scared by just that. She was that kind of teenager that only got encouraged by threats like that. Just as the man was about to make his menace true,some of the village's few shinobi got themselves in between the sisters and those troublemakers. Noelia couldn't make up who was the one talking, but she clearly hears a voice speak up. "Didn't we already tell you to leave our village,if the only thing you want to do is harassing our people? Or will we have to throw you out?" The foreign men all just laugh. "What you wanna do? You have almost no people who know how to fight or defend themselves. We could kill you all without even having to try! It would better for everyone if you just surrender and give us what we want!"

NOT FINISHED YET,STILL BEING REWRITTEN!