Chapter 4

The next day I get woken up by Hidan,entering my room. "You wanted to meet Itachi and Kisame,right? They just finished telling Pein about their mission." I look at him,a bit confused. A minute ago I was still sleeping,now I have to try and take a grasp of what he's wanting to tell me. He sighs as he grabs my arm. "Just follow me." I get dragged along by Hidan until I stand in front of two men,one looking extremely shark-like,the other one having red eyes and an emotionless expression. "So,Noel,these guys are Kisame and Itachi,the ones who saved you."

Now I finally understand what he told me earlier. "Yeah,right,uhm... I wanted to say thank you for rescuing me." I smile. "Well. I told you,Itachi,she's strong enough to become part of us." Kisame says,looking at his partner. "I already told you,I could be wrong. Obviously I was. But no need for you to make a big deal out of it now,right?" Itachi responds,then looks at me. "So,you're a part of us now,huh? Who'll be your partner?" "I'll be working with Sasori." I respond. "Oh. Well,that's good." It's silent for a bit,until Kisame speaks up. "Sorry,but I think we both are very tired right now,because this mission was pretty hard." He says,before they both nod and enter their rooms.

I look at Hidan. "What now?" He shrugs. "I'll have to help Kakuzu with something,so I'll be away later. Why don't you talk to Sasori? We don't want you ending up like some of us,constantly arguing with your partner." He smiles,then shows me the way to Sasori's room and walk away. I approach the door and knock. Seconds later,Sasori opens it and looks at me. "Oh,hello. Can I help you?" "Hidan suggested I get to know my partner a little better." I explain. He steps aside. "Well,then come on in."

As I enter the room,I notice Deidara sitting on his bed. He looks at me and smiles. "So,you'll be taking Sasori from me,hm?" He laughs. "Idiot. That sounds like we're in a relationship or something." Sasori says,sitting on a chair and giving me a sign to take a seat too,so I just sit a bit away from Deidara. "Aren't we?" Deidara says,grinning. "I'll say it once again: Idiot. As if I'd ever want a relationship ship with someone like you. I don't even want one with a normal person." Deidara looks at him for a while. "Would you... Want a doll? I can make one for you,hm." Sasori sighs. "I swear,I'll throw you out if you keep on making jokes." "Okay,okay... You really need this thing called humor... I'M SORRY,UN!" He screams as Sasori glares at him.

Sasori rolls his eyes,then turns to me. "Well,I've heard about your powers,but what exactly can you do with them? Could you kill someone? You know... I won't save you every five minutes if you should be in trouble." "Oh,kill someone,huh? How about infusing chakra in their bodies and making them explode or suffer until their bodies just give up?" I answer. He looks at me and blinks. "Dear god,Pein must be joking with me. Can't I get anyone who isn't obsessed with explosions?"

I look at him in confusion. "Uh... What?" Deidara laughs. "I used to be his partner. And I like making things explode too." "Ooohh... That's cool!" "IT'S NOT." Sasori interrupts us. "I want someone who isn't loud with the way he attacks. Also I'll need to pay attention all the time,unless I want my puppets to be destroyed whenever we go on a mission." I look at him again. "Puppets?" "Yeah. It's my jutsu. I can control them with chakra strings. And I've got very powerful ones. But it would be a lot more,if that dumbass wouldn't have made them explode because 'Ooops,didn't see them over there,sorry Sasori,un.'" He gives Deidara a very pissed look.

Deidara just smiles. "Come on. If they can't stand a small explosions,they weren't good enough anywa- OUCH!" Sasori just got up and hit him. While Deidara covers himself,he suddenly starts laughing,while Sasori sighs and gives him a small smile. "At least you dumbass suffer for it now." He says,grinning and sitting back down. "Hey,that isn't funny. I'm gonna blow the whole hideout up one day because of Tobi,un." Deidara answer,acting offended. "Oh,that's your partner,isn't he?" I interrupt them. I don't want to just sit beside them like a child that's bored.

Deidara sighs. "No. He's not a partner,he's a kid I need to take xare of during missions because fulfilling them isn't hard enough already sometimes,hm." He throws himself on his back,now facing the ceiling. "Why aren't the two of you partners anymore then?" I ask. "We got into a hard fight and everyone assumed I was dead. Since Pein needed Deidara and didn't want to let him go on a mission all alone,they got Tobi to become a member. And once I came back,he just said I'll have to wait until we get another member." Sasori explains.

Deidara turns towards me,saying:"Pro tip for being Sasori's partner: Don't you ever keep him waiting. Even if you'd be just a minute too late... There's nothing that could excuse keeping the great Sasori waiting,so just don't,hn." Sasori rolls his eyes. "I'm not THAT bad. I hate waiting,but you portray it as if I'll rip her head off immediately." "You would. DON'T HIT ME AGAIN,UN!" I laugh as Sasori gets up once again and jumps ontop of Deidara. Even if they argue,they actually seem to be very close. I smile,as I hope to be such good partners with Sasori too and kind of wish to also get to know Deidara better.