idk what to call this part

Tae woke up to a bright light in his eyes. It was the sunlight coming through the curtains of the windows. He looked over at his side and saw Kook cuddling against him. Tae kissed his forehead and sat up carefully so he didn't wake Kook up. He went to the bathroom to go take a shower and freshen up for the day. Kook woke up not too long after Tae did and groaned at the pain in his butt. He rubbed over it gently and stood up, limping to his closet to find clothes to chane into. Tae soon walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another he used to dry his hair. 

"Good morning," Kookie smiled when he saw him, changing into some different clothes. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. What about you?" You look a little limp." He laughed.

Kook laughed and rolled his eyes. "Oh? I wonder why!" He smiled. "I slept wonderfully."

"Good, I'm still kinda tired but I'll survive. When do we need to go for school?" Tae asked walking over to Kookie and wrapping his arms around his waist.  

"I mean, if you'd rather skip today and sleep instead then we can." He smiled and rest against Tae. "But we leave in about 20 minutes  if you wanna get there on time."

Tae rested his chin on Kooks head. "Let's skip, I'm not in the mood to face everyone's questions."

"Okay," he mumbled and hugged him closer. "My parents are about to leave so we'll be good soon." he looked up at him. "Lay back down, daddy. You're so sleepy."  Tae pulled Kook by his hand and lead him to the bed. He laid down and patted the empty side by him signaling him to lay down.  Kookie crawled onto the bed and cuddled up against him, kissing his cheek. "I'm glad you stayed here with me last night." 

"I am too. Best night I've had in awhile. What do you want to do today, baby boy?" Tae snuggled Kook closer to him.

"Whatever you want to do. We can take it easy today and watch movies. I can cook for us and..we can cuddle. Really, whatever you want." He giggled and kissed him sweetly. 

"Ah, that sounds so nice and relaxing. Have your parents left yet? I'm quite hungry." He said patting his stomach. Kookie got up and looked out the window to see the cars were gone. 
"Ah, they're gone!" He smiled at him. "Let me make you something to eat." He hummed and went downstairs to the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Tae got up and slowly followed behind him. He sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "Should we start movie watching early?"

"Yeah, that's okay with me. Put on whatever movie you'd like." He said from the kitchen and hummed as he cooked.  "Okay!" Tae scrolled through the movies but couldn't find anything that caught his eye. Until he found 50 Shades of Gray. 

"Hey, baby boy I got something special for us.." Tae grinned to himself.

"Okay, daddy! I'm almost done!" He giggled. After about another 5 to 10 minutes, Kookie walked to the living room with their breakfast and sat beside him. "Here you go. What did you find?" He asked and looked up at the screen, blushing faintly when he noticed the movie. 

Tae took his plate and started eating. "Something special for us while we eat." He took the remote and pressed play while devouring his food. Kookie smiled and glanced over at him. "What do you want to drink? Chocolate mile? Apple juice? Water?" He asked and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Some water would be nice." Tae turned his head and kissed Kook. "Thanks baby.." he smiled sweetly. Kookie nodded and quickly went to grab two waters from the fridge, giggling his way there and back. He opened it for him and set it on the table as he sat back down. "Anything for you." Tae wrapped his arm around Kook and pulled him close. As the movie went on and scenes got hotter, Tae felt himself getting tense. A bulge started growing in his pants. Kookie blushed and cuddled against Tae, biting his lip when some steamy scenes came on. He couldn't help but notice the bulge in Tae's pants. He tried his best to ignore it but he soon found himself sliding his hand over to cup and rub it gently.  Tae slightly growled. He placed his hand on Kooks and groaned. Kook looked up at him and turned his face to his with his free hand, beginning to kiss him deeply. He rubbed over his bulge a little harder and let out a soft moan against his lips. Tae started squirming, wanting more. He placed his hand on Kooks neck, slightly squeezing reminding Kook that he has dominance over him. Kook moaned again and bit his lip, staring at him. If he wasn't turned on before, he definitely was then.