back at it again

"Jungkook! Go get your friend, he just ran out!" Kooks mother yelled as she went to deal with Junghyun. Hearing his mom, he texted Tae.
"Where did you go?"

Tae heard his phone buzz and replied, "What does it matter to you?"

"Despite what fucking happened, I still give a shit. Now where did you go? Get back here. It'll be dark soon."

"I'll be fine by myself."  Tae quickly turned off his phone and tried to fall asleep.

Kook sent him several texts but got nothing in return. He decided to go out and looked for him. He didn't know where to begin but he walked anyway. He searched for hours and finally just sat on a swing at the park. "Thanks a lot Junghyun...you ruined shit once again." He made fists, tempted to grab his knife from his pocket but fought the urge.

Tae heard the sounds of the swing moving. Out of curiosity he peaked out from the bathroom and saw a male figure slowly swinging.

He kicked the dirt before getting up and sighing. He sent him one last text, begging him to come back. He waited a moment and got nothing. He shook his head and practically dragged himself as he walked.

Tae wanted to go stop him and hug him, but he couldn't. He needed to stand his ground. He closed the bathroom door and sat on the ground.

Kookie got back to his house and didn't sleep at all that night. He forced himself to get up and get dressed to go to school. 

Tae decided to skip school for the day. He knew his parents weren't at his house till later that night because they both worked. He decided to walk to his house. "Shit, I have to walk past Jungkooks house...I'll just speed walk or something." He said to himself.

Just as Tae was walking by, Kook walked out. He saw the other male but decided not to say anything to him. It was obvious Tae didn't want anything to do with him so he left him alone. He quickly walked the other direction towards the school. 

Tears rolled down his face. He felt awful. But he continued walking. He got him into the house and warmed up. He threw up a couple times, he was sick. He went upstairs to his room to pack so cloths and medicine. 

Kook ended up cutting his thighs while in the boys restroom. He couldn't resist it anymore. He watched himself bleed a little until it was time for the next class. It seemed like the day dragged on, and he couldn't wait to be back in his own room and away from everyone.

After awhile Tae was all packed but needed to find a place to stay for the remaining time. He walked all around town and couldn't find anywhere. Kookie on the other hand finally got out of school and slowly made his way through town to get home. He noticed the other as he was walking by. He stopped and looked at him with a sigh.

"I know you don't want anything to do with me, and that's fine, but..maybe you should go to Jimin's. I'm sure he'll let you stay with him."

"His parents hate me. I doubt they would let me in. I'm fine, I'll survive." He said weakly.

"No, you won't. You're obviously sick and I'm not about to just let you stay out here.." He replied and put his hands in his pockets. "...my brother is being sent off to get some help so..you'll be safe to stay at my house. There are a few guest rooms that are open..my mom likes you so she'll let you stay..and she makes some great homemade soup for when we're sick.." He nodded. "So just..come stay at my house and I'll be sure to stay outta your way."

Tae gave in, "Fine, just please leave me alone, I need time." He sighed getting up.

"Out of curiosity, why are you even pissed off at me?" He asked and walked a little ahead of him. 

"It seemed like you were blaming me for what happened. How was I supposed to know if he was gonna hurt me or not. I was thinking of my safety.."

"You told me you were fine and allowed him to continue. If you had been honest with me, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did. So, I am blaming you for lying to me. As for what he did, no. I'm not blaming you because that's on him."

"How was I supposed to tell you taht your brother was assaulting me? Please understand I wanted to tell you..but I couldn't. I'm sorry."

"Um 'Kook, your brother is assaulting me. Help' That's how. You could, but you didn't. Anyway, we're home. I'll leave you alone." He said and walked inside.

Tae quickly went into one of the guest rooms. He felt his life shatter in front of his eyes.

Kook, already in his room, was carving up his thighs again.

"Kookie, baby. I came home earlier to see if we could find Tae," his mom said and opened the bedroom door. "Have you gon-Jungkook!" She shrieked. "W-what are you doing?! Stop that!" He gasped and pulled his pants up, blood seeping through the fabric. 

"It isn't a big deal! Mom, calm down!"

Tae quickly got up and ran to Kooks room. He went over to him and took his hands and looked him in the eyes, "I thought you said you would stop! You promised me.."

"Yeah, well, you no longer want anything to do with me! What the hell am I supposed to do, huh?!" He teared up and pulled his hands away. "I-I...I want both of you out of my room.." He said in a shaky tone.

"Kook..give me your knives." His mom frowned.

"No! You try having people constantly fucking bully you at school for stuff you can't help only to come home every day to a brother who belittles me and your parents ignore it..then your brother sexually assaults your boyfriend, the one good fucking thing in your life! Who now..doesn't want a single thing to do with you..the only fucking one you care so deeply about..the one you've fallen so head over heels in love with.." He broke down. "I fucking love you, Taehyung! Can't you see that?! Why don't you love me back like you said? Huh? Why..? You know I'll die for you, right? I'll do anything for you.."

"I do love you! Jungkook, I always have! I wouldn't be here if I didn't! Jungkook, I love you so damn much I can't control myself around you. You're the only good thing that has ever happened to me. You've changed my life for the better and I'm so fucking happy we met. I do love you.."

"The stop ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder! Just...hold me" He hugged onto Tae and cried. "I love you so much..don't leave me like that again..I'm sorry!"

Tae brought him in and hugged him tightly. "I won't leave you again, I promise. I'll love you till the day we die, Jungkook." He said crying.

Kook kissed his lips deeply and rubbed the back of his neck.

His mom stared at them in awe. "Well..we will have a talk about that potty mouth of yours..and your self harm..but for now, you two need to be together." She sighed and walked out of the bedroom.