smut makes me nut

Tae kissed him back rubbing his hands over Kookies body. He pulled away a little bit. "I'm sorry, baby boy.."

"I'm sorry too..I hate that you felt you couldn't tell me...I'm so sorry he did that to you. He sighed and rubbed his nose against Taes.

"It's all over now, it's in the past." He passionately kissed him.

Kookie held him tightly as he kissed him back with just as much passion, his eyes fluttering shut. Taes hands started to roam over Kooks body. He slowly slid his hand underneath his shirt and rubbed his chest. Kook shivered under his touch and kissed to his neck slowly moving closer against him. 

"Ah, baby boy.." he moaned out. He grabbed the back of his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

Kook sucked on his neck, leaving several dark marks on his skin. He slid his hands up and down his body before sliding one to his member and softly rubbed it. Tae moaned softly, taking in the feeling of pleasure.

Kookie blushed and licked all over his neck, sliding his hand in his pants and underwear to stroke him. "Mine.."

"Only yours.." He moaned out. He kissed Kook again wanting more.

"Sit on the bed and close your eyes, okay?" He said softly and kissed him deeply. "I'll be right back." He giggles quietly and went to the bathroom. He cleaned up his legs and covered the cuts with makeup then changed into some of his favorite red lingerie. He fastened the garter belts and checked his butt out in the mirror. He adored his lace thong. It made him look amazing. He slipped on his robe and walked back to the bedroom, shutting and locking the door.

Tae laid there with his eyes closed not knowing what to expect from Kookie, which turned him on.

Kook bit his lip as he gazed at Tae and walked over to him. Sit up, daddy, so you can see." He giggled a little and help him sit up. He kissed his lips once sweetly before turning his back to him and undoing his robe, allowing it to drop to the floor. 

Taes jaw dropped to the ground. The bulge in his pants growing and throbbing. "Fuck...baby boy, you look so sexy." 

"You make me feel sexy." Kookie giggled to himself and turned around to face him. "I want you, daddy. So bad." He said and moved closer, sitting on one of his thighs. "No one has ever had this effect on me before..fuck..." He began to grind against his thigh as he sucked on his neck.

Tae put his hands on Kooks waist helping him move. "How badly do you want daddy?" He whispered in his ear.

"God..so bad, daddy. I'll do anything for you to fuck me.." he whimpered and slid his hand to his throbbing bulge, gently groping him.

Tae grabbed him and through him on the bed facing down. He licked his middle finger and pushed the thong to the side and started playing with him. 

Kook moaned softly and pushed his butt up a little as he arched his back. He gripped the blanket and closed his eyes, licking his lips and humming. "You're a tease.."

"That's what makes it fun, baby boy." He slide his finger in Kookie slowly and started pumping.  Kook moaned softly and moved his hips a little as he glanced over his shoulder to look at Tae. "Fuck.." he whimpered.

Tae rubbed his free hand over his ass and spanked him. He took his finger out and replaced it with his tongue. 

Kookie moaned softly and wiggled his butt a little as he glance at him. "G-god..nnn.."

His tongue explored every inch of Kooks ass. He would spank or squeeze it every once and awhile.

Kookie moaned louder and trembled as he reached back to place his hand on the back of Tae's head.

"You're so sweet.." Tae moaned out. He sat up and started to tease Kookie by putting his cock against Kook and lightly rubbing it against him.

Kook leaned up a little and whimpered softly, his entrance just craving attention and clenching round nothing. He spat on his hand and reached back to stroke and lube him up further before gripping the blanket. 

Tae slowly entered him thrusting slowly. He breathed heavily, "Ah..fuck.."

Kookie moaned in pleasure, the butterflies in his stomach dancing, "Y-you make me feel so good, daddy." Tae groaned in response. He started to pick up his pace, he pulled Kookies hand behind his back and used them to help him go faster.

Kookie's moans became higher pitched as Tae went faster. He took him well and just smiled to himself with his eyes closed. The ecstasy was taking over his mind. He was getting completely lost in Tae, and he loved every bit of it.

"I-I'm gonna cum." Tae moaned out. He didn't want to finish so quickly but Kook just made him feel so good.

"Cum daddy." He said and blushed deeply as he breathed heavily, trembling from pleasure.

He trusted into him a couple more times before he came inside of Kookie. He laid on top of him for a minute trying to catch his breath before rolling off of him.

Kookie blushed and looked over at him with a tired smile. "Daddy..come here. Let me hold you." He said and scooted a little closer, kissing his cheek. "I love you so much."

Tae rested his head on Kooks shoulder. "I love you more." He said out of breathe.

Kook rubbed his back softly and hummed as  he gazed at him. "Stay with me forever."

"I am, I promise.." He kissed Kookies shoulder softly.

He smiled and pushed Tae's hair from his face, pulling the blanket over them. "I want to always take care of you."

"Till the day we die.." He wrapped his arms around Kookie and placed more kisses on Kookies shoulder.

He let out a soft breath and hugged him closer. "Even after we die, daddy. I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife."

Tae smiled at the thought. He snuggled up closer to him. "I never thought I could love someone so much."

"Me either...but it's so wonderful. I love being in love." He said and kissed his head. "You're everything to me."

"It's an amazing feeling. I would do anything for you baby boy.."

"And I'll do anything for you, daddy. I promised you that.." He whispered. "Do...you still want to help me with an outfit for the party?" 

"Yes, of course I do. I forgot all about it." He laughed to himself. "Hopefully the party will lift some weight off of us."

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" He giggled and tilted his head up, kissing him sweetly. "Le't get dressed and head to the mall!"

"Okay baby, but if we're gonna make it we gotta be ready in about 2 hours. I didn't tell Jimin I was bringing you, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it." He smiled and started to get dressed.

"It shouldn't take long. You're the fashion expert." He smiled and got dressed quickly.

Tae blushed. "I'm gonna go get the car started, come down when you're ready." He kissed Kookies head softly and walked out.

Kookie sighed happily and brushed through his hair. He slipped on his shoes and made his way downstairs, kissed his mom's cheek, and went outside.