;)

Taes phone buzzed twice. He grabbed it off of the bed stand and looked at it. 

"Ah, my friend Yoongi just texted me asking if I'm busy.." He sighed.

Kook looked over at him and glanced at his phone. "What does he want you to do?"

"He's having a party tonight and he wants me to come so I can draw in more guests. Apparently him and Jimin are in a party contest.." He groaned and slowly rolled out of bed.

"..you're going?" Kookie sat up.

"He'd be pissed at me if I didn't plus watching him and Jimin fight is hilarious. You're welcome to join me if you want.." He went to the closet and grabbed a jean jacket, white shirt, black jeans, and black hat. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat quietly.

"I won't drink or anything, I promise. I'll just sit and watch." He grabbed his keys. "Last chance to join me baby.."

"Bye." Kook said and turned away from him.

Tae walked out of the room and to his car. 

After 20 minutes of driving he showed up at Yoongis house. 

"I'm glad you came, for a second I thought you were gonna bail on me." Yoongi said. The walked inside to find a lot more people at this party than the last. 

"How did you get so many people?" Tae asked confused.

"A lot of texts.." Yoongi laughed. "So do you see any girls you wanna pipe?" He asked. ~lol~

"Uh no, I'm in a relationship at the moment." 

"With who?!" Yoongi aske surprised. Tae explained everything to him.

"Wow..never thought you out of all people would be gay. Oh well, wanna drink?" 

"I can't, I promised Kookie I wouldn't." Tae whined.

Yoongi kept bugging him to just drink and Tae gave in, drinking multiple shots with Yoongi.

Kook sent him a message, "When will you be home?"

Tae was too intoxicated to reply properly so he ended up calling Kookie.

"Hey..Tae, when are you coming home?" He asked and looked at the clock after asking.

"S-soon baby *hiccup* boy. Just you wait."

Suddenly in the background Yoongi shouted, "Another round of shots!"

"I have to go now, byyyee~" Tae quickly hung up and drank another shot.

Kookie got dressed and tracked Tae's phone. He made his way to his destination and walked into the party. He grabbed Tae by the arm harshly and yanked him outside. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Whaaaaat, I wasn't doing anything wrong! Just drinking! That isn't b-bad!" He yelled out.

"Yes it is!" He glared at him. "When you drink, you want to fuck girls!"

"But I haven't even touched a girl this entire fucking time!" He got closer to Kookie and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Who said I didn't want to fuck you.." He growled. ~nUT~

"You haven't yet. If I hadn't shown up, you probably would be there with a girl now." He frowned. "Besides, you said you wouldn't drink. You lied to me."

"I'm sorry, baby boy. Forgive me.." He dug his head in Kooks neck, softly licking it. 

Kookie shivered and sighed. "I don't want you partying. I can't trust you when you get like this."