last chapter was getting too long so i said skrrt and made a new one....

Kookie grunted quietly and licked his lips, giving his hair a soft pull. Tae turned Kook around so that he was facing him. He kissed him softly, as Kooks wrapped his arms around his neck. Tae pressed himself against Kookie and slowly started to grind on him. He trembled softly and began removing Tae's clothes until he heard a know on the door. 

"Kookie? Will your friend be staying again tonight?" His mother asked.

"Yeah, mom..he needs to stay for a little while. 

"Okay dear, dinners ready if you wanna come down and eat!"

"We'll be down in a minute." He said. "Before we eat Tae, I just want to warn you about my brother, he's a senior this year. He's a boyfriend thief so he'll definitely be flirting with you. Just a heads up.

"Oh, sounds interesting." Tae laughed to himself.

"He thinks just because he's a senior, he can have whoever he wants, whenever he wants." He rolled his eyes.

'He seems pretty full of himself."

"He is!" He nodded. "He's a pain in the ass!"

Tae laughed "Sounds like fun." He said sarcastically.  

He laughed with him and smiled, "Just try to disregard what he says. Now let's go eat, daddy." He took Taes hand and lead him downstairs. Kook smiled and sat at the table with everyone after getting himself and Tae a plate. 

"This is Taehyung..he and I are...very close friends. I hope you guys can get along."

"Ooh..he's a cute on," Junghyun, Kook's brother, smirked.  "Maybe he and I can be even closer."

"Don't even try. I swear I'll shove my foot so far up your-"

"Boys, please-" his mom interrupted.

Tae laughed a little bit taking a bite from his food. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon." He smiled brightly.

"It's nice to meet you too, Taehyung. I trust that you and Kook have classes together?" She smiled at him.

"Yes! We do! That's how we first started talking to each other." He said happily.

"That's wonderful. I'm glad he made a new friend. He's always been like his father, shy and quiet. So it's nice to see that he's made a friend. You're more than welcome to come over whenever you want. You seem like such a sweet boy." She laughed a little.

"Awe, thank you Mrs. Jeon. I'm more than happy to be your sons friend." She said kindly.

She smiled fondly at him. "Do you boys have homework?"

Finished it-" Kookie replied and ate his pizza.

"You wanna do mine?" Junghyun asked.

"You've actually lost your mind." Kook spat.

Tae laughed at their bickering. He found it..cute.

"Ah, come on you two. Not in front of the guest." She sighed.

"Sorry, mom..: Kook pouted cutely.

"It's alright just  stop it." She nodded.

Tae quickly finished his last piece of pizza. "Excuse me, bur where's your bathroom at?' He asked.

"Ah, right down the hall and the first door on the right." She smiled at him.

"Thank you." He said and stood up and walked to the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom forgetting to lock the door. He used the bathroom and started to wash his hands.

**TRIGGER WARING...?**

Junghyun slipped away from the table and welcomed himself into the bathroom with Tae. "You know...you're my type. I've seen you around, and I..was wondering, would you care to come up to my room? No strings or feelings attached. Just a night of fun. I have alcohol and condoms, if you're down for it." He smirked and pushed him against the wall, kissing and sucking in his neck. He slid his hand down and began rub his bulge.

Tae started to struggle trying to get away from him. "N-no please stop." He tired pushing him away.

"I can assure you, whatever my dweeb of a brother is giving you, I can give you so much more." He said and knelt down, taking his member out and sucking on it harshly. "Mm you're already hard, why resist?"

"No, s-stop..I love your brother too much to do this." A small moan escapes his mouth. "Please just let me go.." He begged.

He began deepthroating him and moaning. "Stop resisting and just enjoy it." Be muttered, getting back to work.

He didn't want to yell for Kookie cause he didn't want to make a scene. He tried his best to get away but failed. "A-ah, stop it..please." Tae began to cry.

He kissed up to his neck and slide his arms around his waist. "Don't cry baby. It'll be okay. Just pretend I'm Kookie, yeah?" 

He cried even more. "Just stop.." He whispered through his small moans.

He softly stroked him and began kissing him deeply. "shh..I know you like it. You wouldn't be this hard if you didn't" He said and looked at him. "Why are you so turned on if you don't want me to touch you?"

"Because you're tricking my body.." He said. "Please just let me go..please.." A couple more tears ran down his face.

Kookie knocked on the door, "Taehyungie? Everything okay in there?" He asked and look down. "I hope you aren't feeling sick again. Junghyun glanced at the door then back to Taehyunge, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh..y-yes I'm okay. I-I'll be out soon.." He said trying to hide the fact he was crying. He felt terrible for lying to Kookie, but what if he said he wasn't okay...what would've his brother done to him..? Hurt him?

"You're sure? You're not getting sick?" Kookie asked and rocked a little staring at the door. Junghyun rolled his eyes and stroked Tae slowly, sucking on his neck. "Enjoy this, baby..the less you resist, the more pleasure you'll get.." He whispered.

"Y-yes..I'll be out soon" More tears rolled down his fave as he twitched under Junghyuns touch.

"..Okay." Kookie replied and acted like he walked away but stayed silent outside the door.

"Good boy..now moan for me...and stop crying." Junghyun said and stroked him quicker.

"Please, Junghyun stop." He cried hard not knowing what to do. He gave up at this point and moaned.

Kook raised an eyebrow and growled, kicking open the door. He nearly broke it off the hinges and grabbed Junghyun, throwing him to the floor. "You good for nothing piece of shit!" He yelled  and tackled him, beginning to fight him.

Their mother rushed  to see what was happening and tried to break them up. "Jungkook! Junghyun! That is enough!"

Tae quickly got dressed back up and tried to break up the fight. "Jungkook, stop please!" he pulled him off of his brother.

Kook jerked away from him and gave him a small glare. "You said you were okay!" He yelled. "You fucking lied to me. Instead you'd rather let this dirt bag touch on you!" He snapped and went upstairs to his room. He felt sick to his stomach. He was furious and hurt, and didn't want to speak to anyone. He crawled under his blanket and cried quietly into his pillow.

"I-I'm sorry I came today." He apologized to Mrs. Jeon and quickly left. He ran outside, tears running down his face. With now where to stay he decided to go to the park and sleep in the public bathroom there.