Part 9

He walked over to the side of Jungkooks bed, he looked at Jungkook his eyes read and puffy. "I'm so sorry Jungkook. This is all my fault. This would've never happened if I didn't drink so much, I'm so dumb." A couple more tears ran down his face. "You don't need to forgive me, or love me again because I wouldn't either. I've caused so much pain..to the point where something like this happened again.."

"What's funny is...I still love you..and I forgive you." He said quietly and rested his head on the pillow. "Despite not being enough for you..and not having your love. I'm sorry..I was I was more.."

"Jugkook you are enough, I love you so much. I know I've made so many mistakes making you think you're not enough but you're so much to me. I hate the fact that I've made you think you aren't enough. Jungkook, my heart belongs to you. I want you to be the one I marry and grow old with. I can't blame my mistakes on anyone but myself."

"I wish I could be, Taehyung...I'll never be enough for anyone. You don't belong with a guy. You belong with a woman...whoever she is, she's lucky." He carefully turned on his side, grunting a littlie. "It's best that I grow old alone. Go out and be happy, yeah?"

"Kookie please don't be like this. I don't want to loose you..words can't express how happy I've been since we've met. Please Jungkook.."

"Who's to say you won't do it again? Huh? And who's to say you won't actually fuck another person next time?" He cried out and looked at him.

"I- don't know. Maybe I should just leave, I don't want to cause you anymore pain.." He hugged Kookie. "Thanks for everything.." He quickly walked out of the room and ran to Jimins car.

"How is he?" Jimin asked.

"He's fine, just minor injuries..but I-I guess we're done...for good." He finally broke down into tears. Jimin comforted him.

"You can stay with me until you find a place to stay..everything will be okay. There's so many people out there who could also love you.." He said hopefully.

"I love him so much though, I can't just..get over him...I'm so pissed at myself, I always fuck up everything." He said crying,

Kookie began screaming and crying, yanking on the IV and other stuff attached to him.

"Kook, please stop!" His mom cried.

"No! You don't understand how much I want to die!" He yelled and forced himself up. He ran out of the room, sliding his pants on under the hospital gown, and dashed out of the hospital. He looked around frantically and just took off down the sidewalk.

"I-Is that Jungkook?" Jimin gasped.

Tae looked out the window and saw Kook running down the sidewalk. He got out of the car and started after him.

Kook ran to the park and stopped to catch his breath, sitting on the swing. He kicked his feet and tilted his head back with his eyes close, enjoying the slight breeze and trying to calm down.

Tae slowed down and watched Jungkook swing. He tried to catch his breath. He walked behind Kook and stopped him from swinging by holding the swing in place. Tae didn't care what he did anymore, he wanted Jungkook back.

He gasped and opened his eyes, looking up at Tae. "I...thought you left? How did you know I was here?" He asked quietly.

"I was about to leave until I saw you running out of the hospital? You need to heal.." He said concerned. 

"I don't want to be there.." He stoop up and turned to Tae, moving closer to him. "I want to be with you!" He hugged him tightly and sniffled. "I want to be enough for you. What can I do to make that happen?"

Tae hugged him back tightly. "You are enough! You're more than enough, you don't need to change anything cause you're perfect, Jungkook. Please don't think you need to be more." He said and kissed his head.

Kook hid his face in his neck and closed his eyes, gripping his shirt tightly. "Don't please, don't go to anyone else..go wild with me when you get drunk! Not other girls...I'm your boyfriend for several reasons. Because I love you. Because I want you and I need you.." He looked up at him. "I'm here to satisfy your sexual desires, sober and drunk. I'm here to care for you and love you.."

Tae immediately kissed Kook. Holding onto his waist. "You're the only person I've ever found sexually pleasing. I would've never fucked her. I'm done with girls forever, because I've met you. Whether I'm drunk or sober, I'll fuck you and only you...I love you so much, Kookie."

"Don't grind on anyone but me," He said against his lips. "Flirt with me only..If it gets boring, we can do a little role-playing and spice it up." He kissed him deeply and rubbed his back. "I fucking love you so much. I'll literally do anything for you, Tae."

Tae kissed him again, but this kiss was full of passion and lust. "You're such a loyal baby boy. I love you so fucking much, Kookie. I promise none of this will happen again. At the next party my attention will only be on you and your body.." He said sweetly.

"Please..prove to me that I'm all you need. Make me feel loved and I swear, everything will be so much better," he kissed him back with just as much passion. "Especially the sex. I'll keep you as pleased as I can...I'll make you stay on your toes and keep you interested."

Tae attacked Kooks neck with kisses. He sucked on it leaving red marks behind. He lick up and down his neck and jawline.

Kook placed a hand on the back of Tae's head and let out quiet moans. "I love you, I love you, I love you.."

"Aish baby boy, we're at a park. I don't think we can do this here.." He laughed a little.

"You started it!" He whined and continued to hold onto him, kissing his cheek.

"Maybe we should walk back to your place and continue this there, don't you think?" He kissed his neck on more time.

"My body is ugly right now.." He looked down. "It's all gross and bruised up. Are you sure you want to see me?" He asked and looked back up at him, caressing his cheek. 

"No matter what you look like, I will always want you.." He kissed his cheek.

Kook smiled up at him and held onto him, resting his head on his shoulder. "Thank you..."