Love is in the air - Sneak Peek

Hi that's another ff on RagLak 😊.

The day starts with a beautiful girl who just took a shower. She is very traditional, bubbly, shy n honest. Her name is Ragini Gadodia. She lives in Kolkata in Baadi with her Parents Jaanki n Shekhar n her Daadi n Daada.

Jaanki n Shekhar aren't in a happy marriage life. Shekhar loved once a woman names Shamishtra a.k.a. Sumi this fact has effected their marriage in the couple of years. As Sumi is blaming Shekhar to be the father of her daughter Swara. Swara lives with her Mother in the guest house n call Shekhar as Baba.

On the otherside of the family we have the Maheshwaris a big business family with traditions. DP n AP r married n having 2 kids. There is Adarsh who is married to Pari both r happy but unfortunately childless.
Here we come to the younger son the pampered one 😊. Laksh a.k.a Lucky Maheshwari he is handsome dashing n full of joy 😊. He obeys to his parents order n never takes a decision without their permission.

The Maheshwari family is abit bigger we have the younger brother of DP he is RP n his wife Sujata both r having also 2 kids. A young man a little bit older than Lucky his name is Sanskaar. He has a sister Uttara the princess of the family.

Jaanki; Ragini... maa did u saw Ragini? I have been calling her for so long but she isn't answering?. Daadi; no my dear but may sge is praying. Today the family comes for the alliance. Jaanki; I just hope everything goes well. Daadi; it is a very big n rich family it has to go great.

Swara was hearing this. - Today a groom family is coming n that too a rich one great. Now watch n see how this alliance will break n will knock on the next door - She smirked n left.

Ragini was outside the house n praying when suddenly a car stopped. Raginis concentration wasn't broken she prayed to the end n looked up.

A big car Ragini was surprised to see this kind of car at the morning. - They were expect to come in the afternoon but now they r here oh Gosh.  What now? -.

DP get off the car. AP followed him with Adarsh, Pari n Lucky. Ragini was shocked to see them. She couldn't move her legs were frozen. Laksh saw her n hoped she is not the one. Swara hears the car too n cones out in her modern style. Laksh - oh wow -.

Daadi n Jaanki came too looking for Ragini. Jaanki; Ragini? Ragini turned n her veil which was hiding her face was blown away by her fast turn. Laksh who thought a sec before not to be her was lost in her pure beauty. Ragini; ji maa. U called?. Daadi; Namaste u r...? DP; Namaste I'm sorry but we came earlier to meet I hope u don't mind?. Daadi; oh u?. No no we don't please come in. AP; thank u.

Swara was looking at Lucky - wow he is handsome but what will he do with bhenji = putz? I will just bump in -.

Daadi n Jaanki prepared everything n Ragini got ready. Shekhar; Namaste. They all greet. DP; the girl who was praying was Ragini right?. Shekhar; smiled proudly. He nods. Ragini my child please theh r waiting. Ragini has changed her clothes with the help of her mother she was looking like a princess.

 Ragini has changed her clothes with the help of her mother she was looking like a princess

AP; wow look at her a natural beauty. DP; really true words. Ragini comes n greets them all she took their blessings. AP; such a traditional one.

Now the bumper comes...

please tell what u think?. Should I continue?. Thanks for reading comment n vote 😄.