Final Last + Epilogue

Hi

Recap: Laksh and Ragini win the case against Angaad as he denied to be the father of the child it was easy for RagLak as Laksh accepted the child as his. They had decided not to have their own children till they handle the one.

Shona was growing fast and had made her way in everyone's heart, she had become the princess of the family, yet Laksh was craving for his own child. Ragini knows it and could understand his feelings even she wants to have her own child, with the man she loves the most.

"Laksh I think we can start!"

Laksh was confused looking at her "What?"

Ragini places her hands around his neck "What about a child? Shona is now four years old I think she can have a sibling now?!" She says coming close nuzzling her nose with his nose.

Laksh smiles "What really, we are able now!"

Ragini frowns, she hits him "What you mean able now? We were always able to be parents and we even prove it to be good parents too! Just look at Shona, she is perfect!" Ragini said with a cute smile and Laksh kisses her cheek "True, but only because of you! She is your shadow, a copy of her mother Ragini!" Ragini hugs him...🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂

9 months later

Ragini was looking at Laksh "Sorry!" She hold her ears.

He smiled "For what?" Laksh asked her and then someone jumped on him "Papa, get well soon!" Shona was shouting at him like mad and jumping on the bad

Ragini looked at her "Badmaash {Mischief} your papa needs rest, he fall from the stairs and broke his leg because of?" She gave Shona an intense gaze.

Shona lowers her gaze holding her ears "Sorry Daddy! But you see, all clean, even the stairs! there are no toys anymore!" She hugs him tightly "Aww Mera Baacha I know you haven't done it initially!" He hugs her back and kisses his nose.

Ragini smiles "Okay I'm just coming, Shona you look after your Papa!" Shona nods giving her a thumbs up. Laksh was admiring her.