Wedding #2

Hi thank u 🌷🌷🌷 I'm relief u liked at tge previous post I know so of the serial but I always had wished on that way.  The best part is to watch the epi again 😍. Thx to u I can.

Recap; Ragini n Laksh wedding got disturbed by Swara who attacked Ragini to take her place. Ragini faint n Swara got arrested.

Swara; No can't arrest me how dare u Baba? Shekhar replied her request with another slap. Don't call me baba u have lost all the rights. Inspector please take her away from here. Sumi; Shekhar?! she is our da... Shekhar stopped to talk further. She is not my child. I don't know whos dirty blood she is. Swara was looking at him with big eyes.

Swara - Ragini u snatched my baba away I will not leave u -.

DP; we should leave now. Who knows in which state Ragini is. Shekhar was disgust abt himself how could I unseen my own daughter. Sans; I just talk to Lucky they arrived at the hospital.

 Sans; I just talk to Lucky they arrived at the hospital

Ragini was still unconscious. Her head was still  bleeding but Lucky tries to first aid her. A nurse comes to them. Sir, please let us do our work. Laksh; but she is my wife. Nurse; Sir, according ot our information she is unmarried. Laksh; haan but she is my fiance. Nurse; Sir we will do our best the doctor is coming.

Maheshwari n Gadodia families arrived at the hospital. Laksh was broken he was sitting on the bench. AP; Laksh mere beta. She sat next to him n hold his hand. Laksh rested his head on her shoulder n cried. Laksh; Maa.... my Ragini he snob. AP; don't worry my son she will be fine. Have faith.

Shekhar; If something happens to her I won't be able to forgive me ever. Jaanki; what use of ur fake regretting my daughter is in hospital bcz of Swara ur child. Daadi; Shekhar leave from here u did so much to hurt her n us how can u think we would forgive or ever forget ur injustice. Shekhar; maa...

Laksh; what r u saying? She is fighting for her life n u r agreeing who is fault?. It's Swara only Swara. She attacked Ragini she fooled us n she used our love. Sans; Lucky here have some water. Laksh denies. He wanted to meet Ragini. Adarsh; Laksh we r all here with u. U r right there is no use to blame n fight we should pray for her health n recovery.