family time

Hi here the next update.

Recap; Both shared a moment together after their first night.

Laksh hold Ragini's hand tight. Ragini was trying to loose his grip but he was strong n he wasn't scared afterall she is his wife there is no need to hide the love. Ragini was feeling embaressed. Laksh ji please leave my hand. Laksh; No.

AP was looking at the stairs all followed her gaze. Adarsh cough. Ragini looked at the table everyone was staring at them. She hides behind Laksh in shyness. Sans open mouth. She got shy. Kavitha; U r na too much she is not bold n naughty like u. Sans; are I am unique. There is no one else like. Well till yet. Looking at her baby bump. Pari; hmm What have u both planned? She asked RagLak? Ragini was red 😳. Laksh; rhm we r on it... give us a little bit time. Ragini pinched him. Laksh; ouch.

AP; there is no need to hurry u can take ur time. Suji; Are jiji what r y saying after Pari gave birth to a heir it is now Kavithas turn n soon Ragini has to give us a heir too. Right?  DP; like AP said take ur time.

All were sitting together having breakfast. AP; Ragini it is ur first day n u have to do some rituals. Ragini; yes. What I have to do?. AP; u have to make a small dish. Something sweet if u want to. Ragini was thinking. Rasgulle😀. AP smiled. Haan Rasgulle.

All were finished Ragini helped with the dirty dishes. DP had called Laksh to his room. Sans; I'm sure now u r going to be beaten up. Adarsh; haha u r right. Laksh; for what?. Adarsh; for ur misbehave. Laksh; which? Sans; haressing Ragini. Lakah hit hus palm on hus forehead n left.

Laksh knocked on the door of his father study room. DP; come in. Laksh; papa u called me. DP; haan I wanted to talk to u. Laksh; abt? DP; close the door. Laksh did as said. DP; abt Swara... Shamistra ji came n asked us to take the charges back. Laksh made a fist. DP; I refused it. I told her that we can't take any risk which can harm our DIL life. Laksh looses his fist. Thank u papa. He was abt to leave. DP; I'm not finished yet. Laksh - oh no -. He turns to DP. DP; if I got to know that u haress my DIL I will twist ur ears triple. Now go. Laksh made a sad face but nod.

Ragini was in the kitchen preparing the Rasgulle. Laksh enters the kitchen looked at her n left. Ragini was surprised as we as confused. She didn't care much as she wanted to make the best Rasgulle ever.

At evening her parents come with ger grandparents. Lakah came n took their blessings. Jaanki; Ragini? Laksh; maa she had to change but she will be hear anytime. Pari; see she is coming.

Laksh was stunned by her beauty

Laksh was stunned by her beauty. He couldn't take off his eyes. Ragini directly went to her mother n hugs her as well as her grandparents but she kept a distance from her father. Shekhar felt it but it was his punishment.

AP; I'm so happy u could ckme. Jaanki; my daughter cooked for the first time for her in laws how can we miss that. Ragini; maa but I just made the sweet dish. Daadi; what? Laksh; Rasgulle...

Ragini blushed a bit n nod. Jaanki kissed her forehead all were at the dinjng table n eating the food. Ragini was serving the Rasgulle she stood there like a statue waiting for their judgement. All praised her hard work just Laksh remain quiet.

AP; Laksh what happen? Don't tell me u didn't liked them. Laksh took a deep breath. Maa this rasgulle r nothung against her. Those rasgulle aren't as tasty as she is. Ragini made big eyes. Laksh looked at her with a mischievous smile. U know I expected them as juicy as she... She runs to him in n filled his mouth with Rasgulle. She then run away from there.

All were shocked hearing his words. Laksh looked after her n was happy not seeing her anymore. He then sits correctly n wats all the left Rasgulle. Sans; Lucky... do u have any idea of what u said?. Laksh; ya. But I don't care. See the result. Rasgulle just for me 😀😄. I'm not gonna share.

Ragini was up in the room. Juicy tasty oh man... 😣. DP; Laksh u remember what I told u in the morning? Laksh took the ladt Rasgulla n runs to Ragini. 

Laksh knocked on the door. Ragini was waiting for him with a broom. Laksh enters the room n was attacked by Ragini. Juicy taste what else u have to say?. Laksh; sorry!. He runs down n Ragini follows him. Laksh hids between Jaanki n Daadi he was save. Ragini; Laksh ji that is very cheap to hude between women. Laksh; no it is nit it is very smart 😝. Ragini 😡😠. She left n throw a pillow out of the room. Adarsh; wah what a luck for lucky. Sans; he got a pillow.

hahaha... All were laughing  n having a gud time meanwhile Swara got out by bail... Sumi has arranged a well known lawyer who took the case...

Thank u for reading. Please comment n vote.