A decision of life

Hi

Recap; Swara is death as her brain doesn't shows any function but the child in her womb is alive. Ragini decided to care for it.

Laksh was thinking of Raginis decisions there was nothing wrong in it but it is the child of Angaad n Swara those two persons he hates the most but what is the fault of the unborn child?.

Laksh places his hand on her shoulders she looks back n he nodded in agreement. Ragini was happy she got Laksh as her life partner. The doctor gave them the necessary papers they have to go to the court to get the permission.

Ragini was shocked. Doctor what r u saying? The doctor; U r not the parents of the child it still has a father n if he says to abort it we have to... Laksh; what u mean u have to? Isn't there a law that says to safe a life.
Doctor; if the father of the child is against it he can go to court...

Ragini; No I won't something like this happen!. Laksh; Ragini... Ragini turns to him. Laksh she loves thr child she saved it. Please let's fight for the right of it's life. Laksh looked at her admiring her decision. Laksh nods we will go to a lawyer. Ragini smiles. Thank you.

The doctor gave them all the documents n reports in which it is clearly written that the baby is healthy n alive whereas thr mother is death by brain.

Laksh; Ragini we have to go home n talk to the family too. Ragini; haan I... I didn't consider them... Laksh looked at her with a warm smile he places his hand on her cheek n touched her forehead with his.

Laksh; Oh mera baacha all will be fine with ur decision. Ragini smiles at him. U think so?. Laksh nods.

They reached MM n told the whole story to the family.

AP wasn't happy but she tok understood that the unborn child hasn't done anything. They all talked abt their emotions n feelings n their concerns... In the end. They agreed to RagLak decision...

Later in the night. Laksh was lying on the bed looking at Ragini who comes out of the washroom after changing.

Raginifelt his gaze she smiles n walks to him placing her hand on his forehead.

Laksh smiles at her...

Ragini; Laksh Thank U.
Laksh; for what?.
Ragini; ur support.
Laksh; y wouldn't I support U?
Ragini; I know u don't like Angaad n I'm asking u to be the caretaker of his child.

Laksh sat up on the bed he took Raginis hand in his n said. Ragini I don't like n I don't like Swara. But the child hasn't done any crime. As far as I know we can raise the child according to our wish. He or She could be like or like me. Ragini nods... Laksh... I have one more request on U?..

Ragini was very scared to mention this part this convo could went wrong.

Laksh saw her scared face. Ragini u can tell me everything.

Ragini; when we will be the caretaker of the child... I'm not sure abt...

Laksh; u r not sure abt what?.

Ragini; sorry Laksh... abt our own child?.

Laksh was hurt. He leaves her hand n took the pillow. He places as a wall between them. He doesn't want to fight but he was angry. He would literally slap her n shake her but he didn't....

Ragini felt his anger she places her hand on his shoulder. I'm talking abt yet not forever...

Laksh; I don't get what u mean?.

Ragini; u said na u want ur own child?.

Laksh nods

Ragini; after 2 or 3 years ok?.

Laksh turns... Means u just wants to wait...

Ragini nods... haan

Laksh smiles... It's ok. I will wait but 3 years maximum.

Ragini smiles with a blush.

....

short sorry.