Judgment

Hi sorry for the delay.

Please in advance sorry for any mistakes...

Recap; Laksh n Ragini have convinced the family for the adoption of Swaras unborn baby. RagLak made a decision to wait maximum 3 years for their own child.

Laksh n Ragini went to their lawyer. Laksh explains the lawyer their decision n planning abt the adoption. The lawyer; the father of the Child is Angaad if he denies it then we can't do much. He has the right to make the decision he even can decide to kill the child. Ragini; what no he can't do that! Isn't there a law article which protect the unborn child?!.

The lawyer; obviously there r a few. But unfortunately money rules the world. Laksh; even I have money! There is no need to be scared he is jail n will stay there his life long. He had tried to molest my SIL. He tried to break our marriage by using my wife's sister whom he made pregnant.

The lawyer; please control over urself this is not a simple case we have to be very careful. Laksh nods Ragini places her hand on his. Ragini; we will handle it. Please! Laksh nods.

The file was submitted in court. Angaad got to know but he wasn't interested in anything related to the unborn child or Swara all he wants was to get out of the jail. But the evidences against Angaad were waterproof.

The hearing for the court was in a few months. In three months RagLak had tried to extend the hearing time as they wanted the child to be save in this world. Yeah they were finding excuses to delay the hearing till the baby is born 😉.

Ragini was holding a new life in her hands. Laksh was admiring her. Smart way my wife. U did well! He kisses her cheek. But the hearing can't be delayed anymore.

Ragini smiles. U know there is no need for any delays as the baby is healthy n on this world. I really love her. She is so cute. Laksh; hmm she comes on her aunt. Ragini smiles. Really?!. Laksh nods.

Sumi took the new born baby for the time till the hearing will be over. Daadi n Shekhar we're keeping an eye on her just in case if she tries something stupid.

The whole Maheshwari family was attending the court for the hearing. Laksh n Ragini were looking to the entrance the Gadodia family arrives too with the baby. They haven't given her a name yet but Ragini was thinking abt one as it is Swaras child. Laksh was looking at her lost face. Laksh; Ragini... I love U. He whispers. Ragini blushes. I love u 2. The hearing stats after the arriving of the Baby.

Angaad wasn't giving the baby a look. Laksh n Angaad were the exchanging death glares. Laksh; I hate that guy. Ragini; please Laksh just this time. Control over ur anger. Laksh nods.

I won't drag this with the tu tu main main of the lawyers.

The judge; Mr. Angaad Chauhan r u willing to give the custody of the child to Mr. & Mrs. Lakshya (Ragini) Maheshwari. Angaad; whom's child it is not mine n I don't care what happens with the bastard. Tz. Ragini stood up. U! Laksh too stood up. Don't!. He stops her. Laksh; Sir if he is denying to be the father then I'm the father of the child. Ragini was stunned by his words. Laksh r u really taking the responsibility for the child?!. Laksh; the child needs a name I know it is not mine but it is related to u. Besides we want to be the caretaker of it. What I am doing is not a crime it is more a gud deed. Accepting someone else child makes me better than other's. Ragini; here too u r trying to be the gud one?!. Laksh; ya.

The judge; Okay if Mr. Chauhan is not the father n U Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari r taking the responsibility then the court can't deny to give u! Ur child. The custody of...

Ragini; Shona Lakshya Maheshwari. The judge nod. Shona Lakshya Maheshwari will be given to Mr. & Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari. U can take her. The papers will be done immediately.

Laksh n Ragini were happy. Normally it takes longer but the judge too wanted to give the baby a new life. Ragini took Shona from Sumi.

Sumi pleaded in front of them. I want to meet her sometimes. Ragini nods. Sure u can come whenever u want. AP; Laksh how could u say this is ur child?. Laksh; Mom please we all know whom's child it is but if her father denies her existence then she all alone. She is innocent she hasn't done anything wrong a pure soul. Who got a father's name. AP nods. DP; my son grow to a mature Man. Today I'm very proud of U.  Laksh nods. They reach home.

Laksh n Ragini enter their rooms. Ragini was holding Shonas small hand. Laksh; hmm Shona? Y u call her Shona n not Swara?. Ragini; actually Shona is Swara. Laksh confused. Means?!. Ragini smiles. Means that my nickname is Laado n Swaras nickname was Shona.

Laksh smiles. Acha so now she is our child. We r not anymore her caretakers we r here parents. But...

Ragini looked at him. But what?!

Laksh took a deep breath. She is Swara n Angaads child I'm not sure if my family will give her the love u r expecting! Besides do we want to tell her it some day?.

Ragini; haan we will tell her. There is nothing to hide. N even if they won't give her the love it is me who will give her enough love. Laksh; oye me too!. He hugs her. They slept on the bed together. Shona was lying in between them.

Ragini n Laksh decided to adopted her completely as Laksh is the "father" of her he doesn't need to but Ragini wants to be her legal mother. 

Laksh; honey... Ragini looked at him. R u calling me Honey?. Laksh nods. Ragini; y?!.
Laksh; Shona is now 6 months old n living here for 2 months. In these two months we weren't alone till now!. Ragini; Oh!. What a luck Mr. Lucky that ur brothers had a spontaneous idea to take the kids out! Laksh; yeah what a coincident... 🙈🙈🙈.

______
Longer update 😇
Please comment and vote
Hope it is okay for u! As I didn't wanted to drag the case...