Wedding #1

Hi thank u so much 🌷🌷🌷.

Recap; Ragini n Lucky shared dome private moments on mobile 😊. Maheshwari family come to give them the wedding date. Shekhar wanted to cancle the wedding coz of Swara. Ragini declared to everyone that she doesn't trust Swara n made Laksh promise not to cheat her. Swara is angry bcz Ragini could see her trick n stopped it.

Laksh put the ring on Raginis finger. They kept holding the hsnd both could feel through their hands the heartbeat of the other one. It beats same 💓. Kavitha; Ragini from today on u r our youngest Bahu so be careful. Ragini blushed hearing the word of bahu. Laksh hasn't left her hand.

Pari signals to their hand. Kavitha understood. Pari; Kavitha?. Kavitha; Hmm. Pari; new bride has to learn abit abt the family tradition. Ragini got scared what she did wrong. Kavitha; haan but lear them she needs to keep us happy. Pari; haan otherwise we won't tell her.

Ragini stood up but still her hand was with Laksh hand. Ragini; stammers. Bh..bhabhi do... don't say that... her eyes got filled. Laksh felt her hurt n stood up to console her. Bhabhi..?.
PaKav rushed to her. Kavitha; we were joking. Pari; it was our intention to hurt u. Kav; haan. She wipes the tears from Ragini away. Both older SIL hold their ears. Sorry!. Ragini shook her head. Pari; then smile. 

Kav; gud girl

Kav; gud girl. Now Laksh u can leave her hand. RagLak felt caught they immidiatley loses the hands. All were laughing at them besides Swara n Sumi.

Swara n Sumi were making their plans to destroy the wedding n Raginis life.

Sans; uff how could u heart a pure soul like her?. Ragini I'm Sanskaar n that is Kavitha my wife. Adarsh comes from the back n hugged Pari. Pari blushed. Adarsh; Ragini I'm Adarsh Laksh big brother the oldest one. N that is Parineeta. Ragini smiled seeing their bonding she was happy to marry a family which had very high value on relationship.

AP was happy her DIL's were making a great bond but she has a bad feeling bcz of Swara she doesn't trust her. Once Ragini will get married to Laksh she will do everything possible to stop Swara coming in their lives. Today AP is proud but not only she Jaanki too she took her words n made it real. She fight for her right.

Pari n Kavitha wanted to tease her more but the men were faster. Sans; hmm he cough. Ragini; Sanskaar bhaiya. She walked into the kitchen to bring him a glass of water. Here drink. Sans was speechless. Kavitha; Ragini today u did what we all try iver years. Ragini was confused. Laksh n the others were laughing. Ragini felt bad but only bcz she didn't knew y. But their laughs made her to jump. Adarsh; he speechless...

Sans; are yaar main usko maska lagane jaraha ths ulta yeh mujhe pani serve kar behti aab ispar main kiya kahon? {I wanted to tease her but she misunderstood n gave me water. What could I say on that?}.

DP; Shekhar ji please don't mind but date is fixed n we wanted to make the arrangements I know a week is very less but still I'm sure we can do it. Daada; DP ji talk to me. Ragini is my daughter not his. U do the arrangements if u need anything tell me. Daadi; Laddoo Mehndi?. Ragini looked at her plain hands soon they will be covered with Laksh love. Kavitha n Pari stayed there with AP n Sujata. The men left the Baadi.