Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Giselle’s POV

We had just left the photo shoot at the fire station (chapter 7 of FUEGO)

“Alia the nerve of the guy, after they talked about all the women he’s been with. For him to just assume you would just fall at his feet because he asked you to dinner.” I tell her feeling affronted on her behalf. Men all they’re good for is just making us mad.

I know I’ve had my run in with a lot of them. I smirk just cause they see a pretty face they think I’m an airhead or something. But hey I was born in a family of all athletes and granted I don’t do the sports thing. Aunt molly taught us all self defense. I can kick anyone’s ass if I had too.

Although dad says that is what gets me into trouble. My last boyfriend got his nose broken. I caught him cheating on me, with my best friend. Or should I call her my former best friend. I always get the short end of the stick.  But it’s my fault I always go out with losers. But not anymore, yet look at poor Alia and this ass who thinks he’s God’s gift to women.

On the other hand Megan caught herself an ex Navy guy. I sigh as I tune back into Alia pissing and moaning. “Damn girl, you like him don’t you?” I ask her and she glares at me.

“I do not; he is so full of himself.” She says and I see her speed up a little more. I frown; maybe I should just keep my observations to myself till she gets us home.

“Hey did I tell you I saw your ex friend with your ex man last night.” She tells me and I get pissed all over again. I mean it’s not like I still like him or anything. It’s just the principle of it all.

“No you didn’t but I could care less” I tell her just as we see flashing lights behind us.” Oh crap.

The cop comes up to Alia’s window and he bends down” Do you know why I stopped you?” He asked and I roll my eyes. Great another man on a power trip.

“Obviously not Sherlock or she would not have been doing what it was that you thought she did so you could stop her.” He looked confused at me then looked at Alia.