Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When I arrived with the group I noticed Alia was sitting on her own looking a little in shock. Monique was being held by Carter as she wept quietly. I walked over to Liam “what happened man. You gave me no details over the phone.” He must be on duty because he had on his EMT uniform.

“There was a fire and Blaise along with 3 other guys got caught in it. We still haven’t gotten any details yet.” He said as he slapped my back. I wasn’t there long when the doctor walked out, followed by Blaise and the other guys. I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness seeing him come out unscathed.

Lucky son of a bitch, I’m happy he’s ok. I was getting ready to go say hi but Alia ran to him and the water works started. I turned to look at Liam. “Dude, tell him I came, but from the looks of it. He will not have time or even care.” I smirked as I walked away.

Well this is a good excuse to go see that little wench. I can go on the pretence of having her make sure Alia is alright later. I headed out and drove to Victor’s house. But the sight that greeted me had me go hard in a second. There she was in a bikini washing her car.

Holy crap I gulped.

Giselle’s POV

I was washing my car lost in my thoughts. I have to figure out a way to get this stupid man to notice me. But he told Liam he doesn’t like party girls. I frown because I’m not a party girl. I busted my ass getting through school. I am serious. Just because I’m kind of pretty does not make me some sort of air head.

I just don’t understand guys some times. I heard someone drive up. It must me Alia since I was going to go into the station with her today. It was then that I turned with a big smile getting ready to wet her. The smile froze on my face when standing there was none other than Mr. Delicious himself.

We stood there just looking at each other. I lowered the hose and he took a slow cruise down my body. I sucked in much needed air, as I felt my breasts pucker from his scrutiny. He smirked “is the water cold?” he asked. I shook my head no.  “Did you have breakfast already?” Once again I shook my head no. My words seem to be stuck in my throat.

He walked closer to me. “I’m thirsty can I have a drink?” I moved the hose and put it close to him. But what he did next had my legs turn to Jell-O. He bent his head down and licked the beads of water dripping down my neck. He followed a path down my jaw ever so slowly. He went down my neck to the valley between my breasts.