Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up feeling refreshed and alive. Today my torture of Scott commences. I must admit I feel a wee bit bad for him. Luckily it leaves as fast as the feeling arrived. Mom and dad were still at work already so I got adventures. He just called and said he was on his way. So I put on the smallest shorts I owned and a small sports bra and a shirt on top. I ran to the garage and pretended to be looking for something when he arrived.

I just wanted him to see exactly what he had turned away. I know I wanted him to get to know me and bypass my body. But it was my body that attracted him in the first place. Why not use that against him. I smirked as I heard him exit his car and call out to me. “I’m over here Scott” I answer coming out from the back.

I was not mistaken about his reaction. The minute he laid eyes on me he froze. “Sorry I came out here to look for something I needed. But I’ll go change so we can go get your car.” I tell him and smile innocently as I walk by him.

What I had not anticipated was what he would do next. In a split second he was on me and I was scooped off the ground. Out of instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist for support. Since I felt like I would fall from the loss of balance. It took a couple seconds for me to realize I was now with my back against the wall as he ground himself to my, my, oh my.

I felt the air leave my lungs as I looked up to his face. He seemed to be holding back some anger, rage, lust. So many emotions flittered through his eyes. “This is playing dirty woman and you know it.” He said through gritted teeth. I could hear him grinding his molars trying to hold himself in check.

I frowned because it could wear away his teeth. But my mind was brought back from its wondering the moment he started to rub against me. “Wh, what are you doing?” I asked in a breathless voice. I asked as he started to kiss my jaw. Damn maybe this wasn’t a good idea. His hands where on my waist and I felt his fingers dig into my skin.

He continued to grind against me as he moved his hands up and lifted my sports bra. I gasped when he cupped my breasts and then simultaneously pinched my nipples at the same time his grinding increased and his mouth claimed mine. To my utter surprise I went off like a roman candle. He pulled back his mouth as I screamed his name out. But he was still relentless in his grinding and pinching.

“That’s it baby, let yourself go. Feel all the pleasure only I can give you. Because now your body belongs to me and I hope your heart will soon follow.” He kissed me again and I was so lost in my own special place I failed to notice he had walked us to my house. When l finally regained my strength he set me down on my feet.

I looked up at him still dazed. And he bent down and kissed the tip of my nose. “Go get changed because if you keep looking at me like that. I will have to fuck you right here.” I knew he was not kidding so I ran up stairs to my room. I could not believe I just let him do that to me. But my body seemed to have a mind of its own. It loved his possessive side. Even though my brain craved more.

Scotts POV

Shit, shit why did I just do that. I shifted my package in my jeans as it was now painfully hard. “There’s no relief for you anytime soon buddy.” I said looking down at my bulge. I laughed out loud. How funny is this, I am reduced to talking to my hard on.

But how was I going to resist. I had decided to come and be a gentleman with her. I had planned to be good, to get to know her. But the moment I saw her dress or shall I say almost undressed my lust took over. I took a deep breath still trying to control my body. That woman is truly remarkable.

When she finally came down I held out my hand to her and then led her to the car. I was trying to think hard about where we could go. Then I remembered New Rebozo. The Latin restaurant is run by a world renowned chef. Eating there is an orgasmic experience in its own. Every bite explodes in your mouth creating an experience of a life time.

I drove there and then went to open her door. I left her alone on the ride there so she could regroup. But once inside we were in a world of our own. The atmosphere was cozy and the staff is super friendly.

“Officer Scott, welcome and I see you have a beautiful young lady with you today. She must be someone special since I’ve never seen you with one before.” The chef said as he came to greet us.

I smiled at him and whispered. “Un dia ella va a ser mi esposa.”

“felicidades” He said and smacked my back.

I turned to smile at Giselle who had a strange look on her face. It never occurred to me that she must know Spanish. Since I just told the chef some day she will be my wife some day. “So young Giselle, a nurse huh. I can see that. You are very sweet and gentle when you’re not trying to claw my eyes out.” I smirked at her glare.

“You know I think we are so combustible together. That, is why we feed off of each other’s passion and then transmit it to anger. But I must say, there is nothing wrong with that. What do you think?”

“I think you’re an ass” She said.

‘Yeah I believe we have established that from the start. But still, an ass that’s falling head over heels in love with you.” I smirk throwing her off guard.

Just then our appetizers arrived. I had ordered the guacamole, it had fruit in it apples, strawberries and who know what else. But it was amazing. I just sat there in wonder as she mmmmed and ahhed making me harder and harder. We talked about her school. We talked about that ass, who had cheated on her.

She was so easy to talk too I must admit. I told her about growing up with my mom. About finding the guys and then that time we got arrested. How much her dad saved me and made me what I am today.

Yes, I thought as she dropped me off to my car. One day I will marry this woman. I kissed her and left wanting so much more but our relationship just started, more will come in time. For now I am picking her up tonight for dinner.

…………………………………………………………………………………

LOL win her heart Scott